Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NFL Season Thread Football • Page 1269

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

"The juiciest 8-7-1 wildcard team of all time" was solid

dotKev and CarpetElf like this.
  2. broken22

(:

I ran into Bam Margera last night at the Ghost show. That was kinda neat.

3. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

4. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Asking this here since this is the busiest thread I visit lol:

Does anyone have experience with the flu?

I was fine all day until 3 pm yesterday and by 5 I was an absolute mess and it’s only gotten worse since then. Literally every time I sit up I puke 2-3 times and it hasn’t stopped since it started around 6 pm

Just not sure if it’s just the flu? I’ve been lucky to avoid since it sixth grade and having the symptoms come on so soon and be so constant seems strange to me but maybe that is how it works or how this strain works?

5. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

You probably ate at the wrong Chipotle. - ChorusMD

Max_123, Owlex, whitenblue88 and 4 others like this.
  6. broken22

(:

I've gotten the flu the day after I ate KFC before.

7. Could it be food poisoning? I assume you have a fever?

I had such bad food poisoning once and could not stop vomiting i had to go to the hospital for an IV.

marsupial jones likes this.
  8. marsupial jones

It crossed my mind it might be good poisoning. It did come on about an hour / 90 mins after I ate lunch. Weird though is that my lunch is what I have every day (tuna, English muffin, carrots, pea pods). If I ever remember, I’ll look at the dates on those things.

I was dehydrated (seemed like I’d puke a few minutes after drinking water or eating an ice chip) and several times my legs were soooooo fucking cramped from being dehydrated. This morning my parents dropped off an icee and a push pop and I just about cried for joy lol. Best part is I can actually enjoy the icee so far so knock on wood I don’t jinx this.

9. marsupial jones

learned something new - the doctor's office said the flu ISN'T vomiting :chin:

and now they want me to come in because my symptoms are "quite severe" and they didn't know what to say lol

10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

the flu isn't vomiting!? what? that's news to me

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yet you put Hilton above Cooks despite being smaller and being shut down far more often. Cooks has been held to under 50 yards 19 times in four years. For Hilton, 24 times. In fact, if you look at other receivers of the same size over the last four years, Cooks is 2nd only to AB in terms of not being shut down. Tyler Lockett (38), Desean Jackson (25), and Emmanuel Sanders (23) have all been held down more often. AB has been held to under 50 yards a ridiculous 11 times in four years.

The Patriots were 26th in passing volume before they traded for Cooks and 1st afterwards.
    New Orleans was 1st with Cooks and 7th without.
    Rams are 9th right now, they were 18th last year.

12. Night Channels

Trusted

SlappinCups, Joe4th, Max_123 and 4 others like this.
  13. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Is “the flu” different from the “stomach flu”?? And if not, is the stomach flu a myth??

14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Flu symptoms do not typically include vomiting.

16. CDC does list vomiting as a symptom though not typically common in influenza

17. marsupial jones

can't wait to report back with what these people say at the appointment!

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

everywhere i go everyone is coughing and sounds like they are dying, im waiting to inevitably get sick in the next week or so.

19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu) - Symptoms and causes

20. Flu Symptoms & Complications | CDC

21. marsupial jones

hmm. maybe this is what i have / had. nose and chest is fine, except for when, you know.

symptoms have been:

chills
    fatigue
    restless legs
    sore lower back (thinking this is from all the vomiting)
    vomiting
    diarrhea
    headache in the back of my head (again, i'd guess this is from the vomiting)
    every time i stood up or sat up, i puked - easily 40x times.

i got like 45 minutes of sleep total up until this point. gonna try again now since i finished my icee and that seems to have stayed in place.

CarpetElf likes this.
  22. marsupial jones

23. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Good lord man, hope you feel better. That sounds truly horrific

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i can't imagine puking that many times, as if i even do it once i want to curly up and die

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  25. marsupial jones

i very rarely get sick. last time i had anything like (what i thought was) the flu was 7th grade. i wouldn't wish what i went through last night on ANYBODY. it was awful. if i had any water left in my body, i would have started to cry around 2:30 am lol i was just so exhausted and uncomfortable and didn't know what to do. the most comfortable place ended up being the cold bathroom floor. it was one of those moments where i was praying to deities i don't believe exist asking for forgiveness :verysad:

Randall Mentzos and Owlex like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.