Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread [Archived] Basketball • Page 685

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by y2jayjk, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

That is the 2nd coolest photo in history

slowheart likes this.
  2. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Whoever runs the NBPA twitter account is.... not good lol

Tagged the wrong JB page and also misspelled Brogdon's name in another tweet

GrantCloud likes this.
  3. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Brogdon also elected but they deleted the tweet cus of misspelling of his last name

4. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

so there's a Vice President and a First Vice President? and their terms are different lengths? is there also an Assist to the Vice President?

5. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Seems smart/fair to have representation of lots of players of different ages/caliber.

6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

So somewhat OT.... Found a xbox one x bundle w/ nba 2k19 for $350, that game worth it at all? I mean, that's the best deal I've seen for the system and have been wanting one lately. #TaxReturnSZN

7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

It's fun

disambigujason, GrantCloud and Brent like this.
  8. chris

Trusted Supporter

agreed, plus the next 2k won't be out until like September so it's still relevant for a while

Brent likes this.
  9. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

KD and Kyrie going to the Knicks :(

chris likes this.
  10. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Lol they wouldn’t even if they actually wanted to, wE cAN’t LeT tHE MEdiA cOnTRol uS

11. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

id like it if they both went to ny actually, would like to have a reason to watch knicks games and knicks fans deserve something worth rooting for.

chris likes this.
  12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

the knicks have 11 wins and its still nearly unaffordable to go see a knicks game. can not imagine what happens to prices if the big kids come to town.

scottlechowicz likes this.
  13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I’m so upset that someone even wrote this

Brent likes this.
  14. chris

Trusted Supporter

scottlechowicz likes this.
  15. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

Unfortunately, I think we'll see more and more of it as his contract gets closer to running out. The media is obsessed with everyone playing in large(r) markets, and with stars teaming up.

16. Lol steph curry throws an alley oop to Giannis now everyone thinks Giannis is going to GSW

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  17. Anyone who thinks Giannis isn’t resigning with Milwaukee don’t know anything about the man

Fuck coastal media

Brent likes this.
  18. At least they waited a day.

The Winners and Losers of the 2019 NBA All-Star Game
    Winner: Giannis to Golden State Truthers
    The story line coming out of the All-Star draft between LeBron and Giannis was how much the former had done his best Nick Saban impression and turned the selection show into a nationally televised recruiting pitch. But the recruiting doesn’t stop once the teams are picked. Recruiting doesn’t stop, period. The most convincing Saban figure might have actually been Steph Curry, who went #lightyears on Team LeBron. Curry fed Giannis the ball early and often and made his captain look unstoppable. Then, as a glimpse of just how good the two could be together, he manufactured the play of the game with baffling precision: On a fast break, Curry hit a bounce pass that went higher than the shot clock and watched as a leaping Giannis caught the ball mid-parabola and dunked it home. It was mesmerizing.

19. God I just wish the Bucks could offer him the super max right now

21. Lol maybe it’s because the Pelicans are bad and have a terrible front office and the Bucks are the exact opposite of that

22. Giannis doesn’t want to join a super team - he refuses to even work out with other stars in the offseason

23. Like Davis and the Pelicans never had a record of 43-14 - you can’t compare the two situations

Max_123 and Blainer93 like this.
  25. You can tell it’s all star break because we are getting all the lazy hot takes out today haha

Brent likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.