Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread [Archived] Basketball • Page 654

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by y2jayjk, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

3 person race for MVP so far.

incognitojones likes this.
  2. Was gonna say this.

He deserves a lot more attention than he’s been getting. He’s basically taken a backseat to the ten straight triple doubles from Russ

3. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I guess cus I follow crazy amounts of NBA people on twitter but all I’ve been seeing is PG lately.

Honestly feel like Giannis hasn’t gotten enough talk nationally

4. just doing Shaq stuff nbd

5. He’s also shooting 37% from 3 over the last 15 games lmao

That’s nutty

6. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

If the Bucks stay one or two and Harden drops off even a bit from his ridiculous production, it should be easy. PG would probably get an easy third, no one else is close.

7. yeah if that becomes consistent he's unguardable (he's basically unguardable right now)

9. MikeERayner

Trusted

PG deserves a lot more credit since he's a superior defender and defends his opponents best offensive player night in night out.

10. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

All 3 have a very big case on some level.

Harden out here doing Wilt, Mj, Elgin type scoring numbers while averaging 8 assists and winning with a broken down roster majority of the year. Now tied for the 4th seed.

11. Harden chasing stats. Giannis chasing rings.

So, Giannis is the mvp so far.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  12. 1. Giannis
    2. PG
    3. Harden

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Incorrect guys but it’s okay. I would put James above Paul George

14. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Monte Morris needs more respect

Max_123 likes this.
  15. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Giannis or Harden have pretty legit cases imo. I think PG is a clear third, but I don’t mean that as a pejorative, if that makes any sense

16. why

17. Yeah I think PG is very easily third right now. But I think he could possibly end up sitting above Harden. I don’t really expect the voters to give much love to George though when it’s time.

PG is probably a lock for DPOY tho unless Gobert sneaks in towards the end of the year.

Joe4th likes this.
  18. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

One is having an insane historic season in order to keep his team afloat and has been doing it for a while now, more valuable to his team currently imo. Paul George could definitely leap him if PG does what he’s doing for a little bit longer.

19. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

20. Harden shot a three up 14 in garbage time to keep a stupid ‘streak’ alive. The other destroyed my Blazers.

PG wins.

Shakriel likes this.
  21. Thanks for Thon. He’s kinda fun

22. it's as worthless to me as Westbrook's triple double streak - both happened when players were on terrible teams - it's just stat chasing because this Rockets team and that Thunder team had zero good players on it outside of Harden and Westbrook

it doesn't impress me

23. Yikes

24. [​IMG]

25. I knew this was going to be the response before I even clicked on the notification haha

Jason Tate likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.