Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread [Archived] Basketball • Page 5

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by y2jayjk, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. and also the 2015 draft had one of the worst pools of talent in recent memory - it was the right pick at the time - the only hindsight is Porzingas at 4 and Booker at 13

Robk and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

it does. Not to mention Nerlen Noels who kicked off the trust the process party

3. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

At least there probably won't be many burned jerseys this time.

4. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

snell for fultz straight up do it brett

5. hell yeah

I already believe that The BIG RAGU is a better basketball player than Tony Snell and should be taking his minutes ASAP

primavera likes this.
  6. also poor Mo Bamba - Giannis is gonna dunk on him next season all because some random on IG live asked that question haha

primavera likes this.
  7. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I dont wanna give up on Fultz just yet.

As an Eagles fan we were ready to ban Agholor from the city, then he broke out last year...3 years later lol.
    Fultz is going into his second year after an injury. Hopefully he turns it around.

8. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Please don't lump us together, thx

9. SportsCenter will take viewers behind the scenes with the five-time NBA All-Star with exclusive and intimate access during his offseason in “Paul George: My Journey,” a three-part series that will debut in the 6 p.m. ET edition of SportsCenter on Tuesday, June 26.

George joined the Oklahoma City Thunder last season after seven years with the Indiana Pacers. As the series documents an important point in his career, the Los Angeles-area native will be shown speaking with trusted advisors and friends, including 12-time NBA All-Star Dwyane Wade.

Part 1 will examine George’s rise to NBA stardom while the second part, debuting June 28, will follow him during his off-court pursuits as he prepares to build on his career. Part 3, which will air after George’s NBA plans are made public, will give viewers a look at what’s next for George and how he arrived at his ultimate decision. All three parts will be approximately six minutes in length.”

Just say you’re going to LA lmaooo.

10. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

So, was nothing learned from the decision? Just write some corny letter for the Players Tribune and get it over with.

paperlung, BirdPerson and Robk like this.
  11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

haha forreal. Glad these are only 6 mins each. Any more would be overkill.

12. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

Lance and Shelvin Mack waived by the Pacers and Magic.

incognitojones likes this.
  13. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Hmmmmmmm

14. dallasc

Trusted

HARRY GILES III

15. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Don’t make Donovan bust out his “rookie” sweatshirt again.

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. dallasc

Trusted

That reminds me I need to go back and delete my "Ben Simmons isn't really a rookie" tweets

17. This is actually a big deal. That’s LeBrons own media company lmao

18. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Lebron just sittin there tweeting emojis and trollin

Smh

19. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Indiana rids themselves of the clown and if they land one or both of Reke and Barton they may be pretty good

incognitojones likes this.
  20. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Was it deleted??

21. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

It was deleted

I can’t work now

Blainer93 likes this.
  22. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

What did that deleted tweet say y'all?

23. It was 3 Rocket emojis

24. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

3 Rockets emojis quoting an article about LeBrons fit in Houston and all that.

Probably wasn’t meant to interpret that way but also why even acknowledge an article like that????

GreatBeardRecs likes this.
  25. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.