Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread [Archived] Basketball • Page 1305

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by y2jayjk, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. David fucking Griffin.

Good stuff from the pelicans

Blainer93 likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmmm

3. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

David Griffin killed it

4. And if you’re the lakers, you gotta do this too. I like it for both teams.

GrantCloud, phaynes12 and Dodger like this.
  5. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

yeah, i thought there was a restriction on how many years out you could trade draft picks, but i might be confusing that with not being able to trade 2 (or maybe 3) consecutive years first round picks or something like that.

6. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

So now if you’re the lakers you need to leave this season a champion and you need to hope AD and Lebron get along.

7. really curious what the Celtics do now, from everything the boston talking heads were saying AD was always “the plan” ... now no kyrie, no AD ... do they go for another star or try and build again?

8. Since it’s easy to forget when someone isn’t playing

AD is very good at basketball

9. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

My hope is they build around Tatum and Brown. I’m not super excited by the “stars” available that they could get so I’d rather just give the young kids the minutes since they almost got to the finals on their own. Hopefully Hayward is closer to full health too.

11. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

It will be interesting to see what’s next for Lonzo. I can see him dominating the “House of Highlights” social media world with Zion, and I can also see him having a “Lamar Odom in Dallas”-type fizzle.

12. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

:teethsmile:

13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

He is very good, I don’t know if we see games like that though with Lebron and maybe a 3rd star.

14. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

incognitojones likes this.
  15. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Somehow, one of those Lakers picks heading to the Pelicans will turn out to be LeBron James Jr.

Max_123 likes this.
  16. MikeERayner

Trusted

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

omg its true

18. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

SoCal sports radio says that the Lakers are now the favorites to win the title, will win the title and that the Warriors are completely finished.

well then.

19. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Contender, slimfenix182 and Wharf Rat like this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

what a surprise lol

21. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

So the Lakers are technically making this #4 pick on Thursday? Weird that it might be 6 weeks before this trade is official.

22. Idk if Adam Silver will clarify that the Pelicans have the right to the pick or not but technically yeah

23. Probably lose Horford too?

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

AD is incredible when healthy, all my lack of faith is in LA building a roster around him.

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

You'd think by now this would happen, it's annoying seeing the player put on a different teams hat. You don't get the right moment when you look back.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.