Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread [Archived] Basketball • Page 1177

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by y2jayjk, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Idk what to believe in this league anymore I just want things to be fun

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

if i’m “worried” about anyone choking, it’s the bucks. three of these games have had big leads been blown and could have gone either way, and two went against the bucks and one against the raptors. i do think that the bucks still have one “fuck em up” game, i’m hoping it gets to game 7 for that to happen bc i think game 6 will be close.

3. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

Milwaukee also continues to insist on running the same predictable offense that Toronto has very clearly figured out how to defend. Part of why they were so good against Boston was their ball movement, but in this series it's disappeared. I'd like to see Bud try posting Giannis up a little more, if only to change things up.

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The Raptors literally did the very best that they could to choke Game 3 away and Milwaukee just couldn't grab the game and win it on the road. The Raptors had unbelievably inexcusable turnovers in the final minutes of regulation and OT that I would have 100% classified as choking had they lost that game. It's just that Milwaukee couldn't take advantage. Not to mention, the Raptors blew I believe an 8 point lead in the final minutes of regulation and a 4-6 point lead in the final minute of OT.

Even last night, the Raptors missed three free throws in the final two minutes...each time they missed would have made the game two possessions but instead it remained just one.

I said earlier this series, I really don't trust either team. A more experienced team would have jumped all over those opportunities and taken advantage and beat Toronto...which is why I think the Warriors easily wipe the floor with either one of these teams in the finals.

incognitojones likes this.
  5. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

STP born and raised baybeeeeeeeeee

hbu

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Whichever team wins, there are reasons to be satisfied watching them get annihilated in the finals

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

This thread is really all lebron’s fault for going to LA

8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Finally someone says it

Aregala and GrantCloud like this.
  9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Only the nuggets get better after losing in 4OT, respect

10. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

11. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

If Bud isn’t going to play anyone 40-minutes in regulation then idk man. And put Giannis in some dang pick and rolls

12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

The Bucks haven't been in an elimination situation yet, I think Bud pulls out all stops tomorrow. Giannis is gonna play 40+ minutes. Not doing so is unacceptable honestly.

13. dallasc

Trusted

Baron Davis is currently standing by himself in line at the Gordon Biersch next to my gate at SFO and no one has said anything to him these fake warrior fans smh

14. PepsiOne

For sure. Bucks had a 14-point lead and Toronto goes on a mini run to cut it to 9 and Bud subs Giannis out at 5min like he does every game. Like I get it’s worked all year but you win that game and all the pressure in the world is on Toronto. Try and break the game open while you can. Maybe that changes in an elimination game, we’ll see

15. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Sean Murphy and DaydreamNation like this.
  16. win or lose Saturday the Bucks had a better season than I anticipated and I should appreciate that and hope they can run it back next year and make the Finals.

FTank, Joe4th and DrAlanGrant like this.
  17. PepsiOne

Giannis needs to sleep on Dirk’s couch and train with him all summer and learn that fade away

18. phaynes12

this is .... a .... good point?!?!

Aregala and Fucking Dustin like this.
  19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Bledsoe off the bench is an interesting approach

20. PepsiOne

Yeah I mean the Bucks had a timeout left as the clock expired last night that’s inexcusable

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I don’t think you can bench Bledsoe.... I feel like he would completely lose any confidence he has if that happened and be a nightmare.

22. PepsiOne

Him kicking out to a smothered Brogdon in the final minute last night kind of shows he has zero confidence anyways

23. phaynes12

you know who has confidence? george hill.

24. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Vanvleet made me look like a jackass for saying he sucks

GrantCloud likes this.
  25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Out in Plymouth, it’s lit

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.