Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread [Archived] Basketball • Page 1143

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by y2jayjk, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Gsw is definitely taking Kenny Wooten in this draft lol

2. KD come to Portland they don’t respect you. Beat Steph with his brother and you’ll be legend.

3. only giannis can save us now

phaynes12 likes this.
  4. Jbent

Trusted

KD gunna resign with Golden State just to fuck with us

5. It worked for Draymond maybe I should try

6. dallasc

Trusted

Kawhi come to Sacramento and end the dynasty from within their own division

7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Oh yeah. With everyone saying “they can win without him” and him getting visibly mad online to those comments.... he’s definitely staying.

8. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Kawhi, Fox, Bagley..... that sounds sick honestly

dallasc likes this.
  9. Amick (the good one, not Amico) said on a pod that he heard Kawhi is leaning towards staying in Toronto or something along those lines

10. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

11. lol OKC fans are more shook than anyone

Aregala and Drew Beringer like this.
  12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I feel like it wouldn't have been a sweep if dame was healthy, good luck bucks you're our only hope

[​IMG]

phaynes12 likes this.

13. lol. I can’t not laugh at his need for attention.

CarpetElf likes this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The Oregonian calling skip bayless a "national sportswriter" will never not be funny

15. Healthy Portland will be dangerous next year - this series goes 6 or 7 if Nurkic was healthy

16. I like the “fans” that attack the siblings of players online. They’re cool.

17. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Missed this one for John Wick. Bummed for the Blazers, but the Warriors are just inevitable I guess.

18. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I’m getting annoyed reading “OKC would’ve taken them to 6 games” all on twitter lmao.

Jason Tate likes this.
  19. OKC wouldn’t have gotten past Denver. :crylaugh:

21. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

ready for tonight. fully expecting a petty giannis game.

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

At the absolute worst, Warriors in 5 over the Bucks. Four over the Raptors.

23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

if it happens, i will not be surprised at all. if the bucks give them the series that by all accounts this season they should be able to give, i reserve the right to be on my ultimate bullshit.

Sean Murphy and Drew Beringer like this.
  24. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

The craziest thing about Dwight at his most dominant was that he did it without really having a consistent offensive game. His footwork wasn't great, and his post game was kind of clunky. But he was just able to impose his will on people with an incredible combination of strength and athleticism. Also, he'd have scored even more points if he was a halfway decent free throw shooter. His field goal percentage was actually higher than his free throws during four of his eight seasons in Orlando.

I'm not really a fan of the guy now, but I was definitely a fan early on. I'll never forget the excitement of that Finals run. For a few weeks I thought something would finally eclipse the memory of Nick Anderson at the line. But then Courtney Lee missed that lob in Game 1, and I knew it was over.

25. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

I hope the blazers stay mostly intact this offseason. They were a fun team to watch. If they upgrade at the forward position and get nurk back I think they’ll be in a good spot.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.