Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread [Archived] Basketball • Page 1121

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by y2jayjk, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. lol that's not a foul what the fuck

2. lol Steph Curry is so fucking cocky

3. Fun season all in all. Need a third guy after all and not to have to play the best team ever I guess. Too many miles, too tired, too expected.

Alas.

4. Dan CiTi

♎️♈️♌️ Prestigious

Klay :O

5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

this is real optimistic, big homer prediction

6. At least we over achieved and got further than anyone expected. Not a bad outcome given the west.

My god the Warriors need to be stopped. Klay and Durant gotta go.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  7. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Draymond is incredible and so essential to everything Golden State does.

fowruok likes this.
  8. I honestly don’t think so. Bucks have never been to that level, that deep, and it’ll show. This Warriors team is ridiculous.

9. Good luck everyone.

10. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Boogie coming back too for the finals. Yeesh

11. chris

Trusted Supporter

incognitojones and Zilla like this.

12. Just fantastic.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  13. jdr2187

jdr2187

jmitch0906 likes this.
  14. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

15. The Warriors are - did you see the above tweet?

16. Can’t wait to watch KD lead the Knicks to 31 wins next season

17. A bad shooting streak impacts a 50 game sample size a lot. Less so when you double it. Let’s check in when he’s played twice as many games and see what his % is. Whats Westbrook’s last 50 playoff game %? I’d venture a guess it’s not as good, especially when accounting for increase in threes the past few years.

18. I can't wait to see a fully healthy Blazers next season

19. I don't think this will happen - I still think both Raptors and Blazers will win at least one game

20. jdr2187

jdr2187

I mean Lillard is only a 43% shooter for his career so I wouldn’t expect it to get much better. Oh and I didn’t post that to defend Westbrook, he’s probably the player I hate the most in the league, just thought it was interesting.

21. The knock on Westbrook is he’s gotten way worse as a shooter lately, specifically at threes, and he takes awful shots. The career % doesn’t reflect that. If he shot 40% during the last series no one woulda said anything about it. He shot like 35% and 32 from 3.

22. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Lotta thunder fans tweeting that Russ would’ve closed these last two games out lmaoooooo

23. jdr2187

jdr2187

Lol what?

Blainer93 likes this.
  24. Blainer93 likes this.
  25. And for the record Dame’s been mediocre during this series. He’s clearly tired, never seen this many games, and the Warriors are insane, but he hasn’t been good enough when he was needed.

More props to LeBron for getting better as the playoffs progressed. That dude is something else. And if you’ve don’t get to play with four other all stars that’s needed lol

Joe4th and Drew Beringer like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.