Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread [Archived] Basketball • Page 3

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by y2jayjk, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Nate Robinson is still at it. The ending is the best when he tries to take the Joker mask from the opposing team haha.

2. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

this is the silliest thing

3. It really is. He's single handedly ruining Lonzo's chance to be anything in this league at this point.

Going to be overbearing and obnoxious until he's worked his only kid that can play in the NBA right out of the league.

4. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Lol, this dude knows he’s getting overpaid.

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

That dude will probably do absolutely nothing with his life but drink wine and smoke cigars when he retires.

6. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I seriously wonder if they ask him to just stay home and collect his 28 million. I feel like he’ll be a total cancer to the team if he doesn’t start (he shouldn’t) or play a lot (he shouldn’t). So instead of shooting yourself in both feet, just accept you have his horrible contract and let him be far, far away from the team so he doesn’t spoil the locker room too.

jols likes this.
  8. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

lmaooooooo

9. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Someone said those DM’s are fake but also I believe that’s something Hassan would do as well

10. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

11. primavera and Wharf Rat like this.
  12. primavera

i saw that as the rumor. i guess i’ll wait for official confirmation but this will probably be the first physical copy of a game i buy in forever

13. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I could’ve sworn LeBron is the cover

14. marsupial jones

Oh yeah that’s right. That picture with the same style writing but LBJ facing sideways with the drawn crown.

15. He got the anniversary cover. I’d assume Giannis got the standard edition one. There’s a cutout in my local GameStop of both guys.

primavera and chris like this.
    primavera likes this.
  18. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Enes Opting out would be the dumbest move ever on his part

primavera and Blainer93 like this.
  20. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Do people still say market size matters when LeBron launched his whole line from Cleveland, OH?

21. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Exactly.... Westbrook and KD in OKC were massive too so idk why anyone says market size matters anymore

22. ESPN thinks it matters

23. primavera

Enes in MKE is a dream come true, fuck yes come home king

Drew Beringer likes this.
  24. marsupial jones

"large markets" haven't really mattered since social media took off. you can essentially do anything from anywhere these days. this ain't the 80's or 90's.

25. primavera

Drew Beringer likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.