Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread [Archived] Basketball • Page 1366

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by y2jayjk, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

No to the tournament stuff. But a strong yes to a reduction in regular season games.

2. chris

Trusted Supporter

fewer games for sure, don't care about a mid season tourney, but could be cool

3. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I’m not really sure how they’d figure out a mid season tournament or make it interesting, but I’m not opposed to it

4. They need to make some kind of incentive other than a trophy.

5. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

It could be fun with some weird rules or something. Make it a 3v3 tournament, players on rookie contracts, no three point line? Idk

6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

if the celtics lose out on kemba and make an offer on brogdon the bucks can’t match a) fuck them b) it’s gonna be really hard to cut him out of my life

Wharf Rat and Jason Tate like this.
  7. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Eh...I don't see them putting an offer on the table for Brogdon that the bucks won't match. They don't have the cap space to max out a guy like Brogdon like some other teams may.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  8. dallasc

Trusted

As a fan of a team that never makes the playoffs I really really do not like less games

Argus likes this.
  9. As a fan of less injuries so I can watch the players play the game I really really do.

10. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.