Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2017 NFL Draft Thread [Archived] Football • Page 130

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Whatjuliansaid, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

That Solomon Thomas/John Lynch thing is cool as shit.

Kyle is hk and theagentcoma like this.
  2. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Everyone is basically apologizing for the Westbrook pick. It's pathetic.

Doug Marrone "It's not something that you just look at a piece of paper and meet a person and say okay here where we go. It's obviously a much greater risk when you're doing things like that. At the end of the day, you have to be able to sleep at night... But from my standpoint, you have to make sure that you're communicating to the player, 'listen, we understand what happened, there's a remorse, a learning curve... but make no mistake, it's a short leash."

like what?? Draft a guy you admit you want to keep on a "short leash"?? Draft a guy who makes you question if you can fucking sleep at night? Spend 4th round picks on "a much greater risk" when there's starting linemen and TE available?

3. what

Regular

As a bears fan, I know they're terrible, but their o line is improving quickly and they have a (hopefully) future star at running back with Howard. He gets less of the workload this year with the cohen pick (the two should make for a nice tandem) and that should take a lot of pressure off glennon (who I know still doesn't have anyone to throw to). The roster isnt that bad, just relatively young and incredibly unhealthy. But I'm usually overly optimistic about this team, they probably win 4 or 5 games and get another top 5 pick.

Fuck Emery and trestman though, they gutted this franchise and it makes me sick to think they could ever be compared to the browns (sorry browns)

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.