Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2017 Chorus NBA Mock Draft [Archived] Basketball • Page 9

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Whatjuliansaid, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

With the 44th pick in the draft - the New York Knicks select Ivan Rabb out of California

Ivan is a very mobile big man with good defensive instincts. He can come in right away and help protect the paint while also helping develop a post presence down low. While he's not an effective shooter from the outside and can't space the floor as well as we'd like - his interior presence both offensively and defensively will be a big help for the Knicks going forward

[​IMG]

Snewt likes this.
  2. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

With the 45th pick in the draft - the Houston Rockets select Jonathan Motley out of Baylor

Extremely long and athletic PF to help this Rockets team in the front court and has good speed in the open court to run alongside the Rockets in transition. He's a solid shooter but needs to improve his range to really carve out a role on this team

[​IMG]

Snewt likes this.
  3. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

I have 0 idea how he's available. 0. Someone messed up big.

4. Whatjuliansaid

He's taken.. like 50 picks before rabb lol only here

5. Whatjuliansaid

Well I'm pretty happy with my picks, wish I had 2nds but it's unbelievable how many players fell this low just due to unawareness.

6. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Yeah, if the Sixers get White and Bolden with 2nds I'll be ecstatic

7. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

White screams Spurs pick. Dude was playing in DII two years ago and ended up being one of the best players in the PAC12 this year.

I could also just be biased because he's a Colorado guy though.

8. Whatjuliansaid

I think they will pick pasceniks

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.