Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2017 Chorus.fm NFL Mock Draft • Page 18

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Keep making @CarpetElf angry I'm close to climax

Whatjuliansaid and CarpetElf like this.
  2. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

The Philadelphia Eagles select

D'Onta Foreman | RB | Texas

[​IMG]

Ryan Mathews is going to get cut. Darren Sproles is entering what is likely his last year in the league. Behind that? Still very much an unknown in Wendell Smallwood and a known extremely average player in Kenjon Barner. They need another RB and get one here at good value halfway through the third round.

If you told me now that the Eagles could get Mike Williams, Kevin King, and D'Onta Foreman in the first three rounds---I would sign up now and not think twice about any other scenario.

Fuck You Aurora likes this.
  3. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Matt you are a genius for this

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I fully expect Johnson to go to Jacksonville in round two.

Lesson: I am better than Dave Caldwell. Give me money.

5. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I feel like Roderick Johnson is one of the more polarizing prospects from a pure projection standpoint. Some people look at the measurables and frame and think starting LT. Others see balance, footwork, and speed issues and have doubts on whether he can be effective in a starting role. I think a team that has a certain roster makeup can gamble on him earlier. I was looking at him for my past couple Browns selections. The idea of starting him at RT and grooming him under Joe Thomas for LT sounds interesting to me.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  6. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

I feel like the jags will mess up his developtment but marrone is Hc so probably not

7. Whatjuliansaid

8. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Give me like five minutes, I had someone in mind this morning and completely forgot who it was because work has been a shitstorm

9. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

The Berfalo Bills select Justin Evans, S, Texas A&M.

After missing out on the top safeties in round 1, I'm swinging for the fences here. Aaron Williams is one hit away from the end of his career, Corey Graham is 31 or 32, and the team's depth is TERRIBLE.

10. Whatjuliansaid

11. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Johnson in round 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> paying 8M AAV to Jermey Parnell, and both >>>>>>>> resigning Luke Joeckel with a second overall pick level extension.

Whatjuliansaid and CarpetElf like this.
  12. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

True, rookie contracts are always going to be preferred. But you at least know what you're getting with them. Also, there are other options at OL too like Dawkins from Temple that has G/T flexibility and has fallen in our mock. Like I said, I sort of like Johnson, but he is one of the more interesting prospects because of how varied his projections read.

13. The New Orleans Saints select : Alex Anzalone, LB,Florida.

14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Heard.
    Soon.

15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

[​IMG]

Arizona Cardinals select Evan Engram, TE/WR, Ole Miss

The Cardinals need a weapon and at this point it's between Engram and Westbrook. With John Brown as the heir apparent in Arizona, it'd be dumb to draft a player like Westbrook. Plus, fuck Dede Westbrook. That leaves Engram, a more polished Devin Funchess type player. He has the capability as a blocker to study and learn to be a tight end though he absolutely has the athleticism to player receiver. Whatever he plays, Trib needs more weapons when Palmer and Fitz depart for the Undying Lands.

16. Whatjuliansaid

of course

17. Whatjuliansaid

ravers

18. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Ravens select Zay Jones - WR - East Carolina

19. JRShoenberger

Trusted

20. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Indianapolis Colts select Cameron Sutton, CB, Tennessee

The secondary probably isn't the biggest need for IND, but adding anything on defense is good. Indianapolis might have a need at CB, might have a need at safety, and worst case, could use an injury replacement for Patrick Robinson when he inevitably misses half the season. Sutton can conceivably fill any of those needs.

21. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

22. Getup And Dance

Regular

Was hoping Jones would fall to my seahawks pick.

JRShoenberger likes this.
  23. Night Channels

Trusted

Pick will be in shortly

24. Whatjuliansaid

I'm 80% sure youre gonna take who im targeting