Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2017-2018 Fantasy Football Discussion [Archived] Football • Page 63

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Deathco_019, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I think you'll be fine. I'm up 14 and am going up against Graham so here's hoping that he doesn't have a great game.

2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I'm up 18 myself and she's got Julio, pretty nervous

3. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Guys, guys, guys, don’t worry about Julio having a good game tonight. I’m up by 28 points and have only Julio left. My wife has Paul Richardson left. Rest assured, with the way my season is going Julio will get injured and be out first series and Richardson will score 28.43 points for her to beat me.

4. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

After my Shepard blunder, I need 6 points from Graham tonight to win. Non ppr league ):

5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Nah only after Julio fumbles first haha.

Drew Baldy likes this.
  6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I’m up by 17.2. He has Wilson and I have Matt Bryant. It’s gonna be so damn close.

7. Drew Baldy

Trusted

You should be fine, I think Matt Ryan will have a pretty good game tonight.

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

swear to god if julio gets outscored by graham tonight i will die

theagentcoma likes this.
  9. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

my opponent has McKissic and is down 10

Mike Davis now out...

10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lol so i came into tonight down 20 with wilson left, figured i would lose this game, turns out im only down .2 points.

but my work league i came in down 1.3 with julio and he had graham, looks like i will lose that one.

fantasy is weird.

11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

julio TD plz

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I went into last night's game up 14.10 and he had Graham and I won by .30 points. Thought for sure I was going to lose and am so glad Seattle missed game tying FG because I would have definitely lost if it had gone to OT.

Sad thing is, I won, but went from 4th place to 5th place (only 4 make the playoffs) because I only scored 70 points this week. Left 50+ points on the bench between Keenan Allen and L. Murray and dropped Gostowski for Jake Elliott this past week. Those decisions will likely haunt me because it's the difference between 5th place and 3rd place. And I dropped Gostowski for Elliott because a) I had Elliott all year - dropped him for his bye week 2 weeks ago and B) I have Brady, so while Gostowski has been killing it, I feel weird rooting for a kicker to get field goals when I need the QB to score touchdowns.

13. airik625

I feel your pain with kicking woes. This week was the first week I’ve had double digits from my kicker. So hopefully that can continue.

14. bones

#HEEL

Have first waiver and could add Mike Davis but only guys worth dropping are Blount or Riddick, make that move for either of those guys?

15. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

do you guys think McKinnon for S. Shepard is fair?

RBs: Gurley, Kamara, Perine, A. Morris
    WRs: T. Hill, Parker, Jordy, Agholor, C. Davis

so I clearly need an upgrade at WR

16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I wouldn't

plus Davis got hurt

17. chcougar1

Trusted

If PPR I think that’s a good trade for you. You’re solid at RB.

18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

guy countered with Allen Hurns for Mckinnon :teethsmile:

19. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I wouldn’t accept that, Hurns was not solid value before injury or Dede coming in the picture. You can do better

20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

oh of course. that was an awful counter

the face was my overall reaction to trading in this league. its like pulling teeth lol

Owlex likes this.
  21. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

ty Graham for bailing me out

22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Dak vs Chargers or Mariota @ Colts?

didn't think I'd have to make this decision given how well Dak was playing before Zeke went out, but here we are

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I think Elliott had double digits in kicking every week except Week 1. Then he got injured in the 1st Q Sunday night. I think him and Gostowski have been the top 2 kickers this year.

24. airik625

Damnit it looks like Sterling Shepard is going to be out again this week. Also JuJu has a “small” hamstring injury that the team is monitoring. Really need 1 of those guys to play.

25. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

By average points per game, Zuerlein is #1 I think, then Gostkowski, Elliott, Lutz and Prater in some order if you don't include Sunday night for Elliott

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.