Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2017-2018 Fantasy Football Discussion [Archived] Football • Page 25

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Deathco_019, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

thats...not something I would recommend lol but good luck

2. ncarrab Sep 20, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 20, 2017)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Eh, I'm not worried about it. Eifert can't stay healthy on a really bad offense. Like I said earlier, unless you have a Top 1 or 2 TE, it's mostly just rolling the dice with a lot of these guys.

EDIT: put it this way, I'm 2-0 with Eifert combining for 5 points in 2 weeks and he likely won't play on Sunday. I had no one else to drop and don't believe in having 2 TEs anyway.

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Pick 1, .5 PPR

Jaquizz Rodgers
    Chris Carson
    Robert Kelley

I’ve been going back and forth all day.

4. Deathco_019

Drummer

I'd go with Rodgers. I don't trust Carson playing behind a bad OL and against a good run defense. If Kelley plays, then I might play him over Rodgers

5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I already have Cousins and Pryor, I almost feel like I’m asking to lose if I starts 3 Redskins players ha.

6. Deathco_019

Drummer

Yeah I hesitate to start more than two players from a team. Hell, I have a tough time starting two players from a team sometimes

7. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

lol QB hoarders are the best. At least hoard a position where there is value by having a ton like WR

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

That is true, I do think Bryant has a higher floor. But essentially the trade would be a wash.

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Well one of my leagues is a two QB league, I like it as it keeps things interesting, but definitely necessary to have at least three qbs.

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Pick 2 WR, 2 RB and a Flex:

Keenan Allen
    Kelvin Benjamin
    Jordy Nelson
    Stefon Diggs

Devonta Freeman
    Lamar Miller
    Jacquizz Rodgers
    Javorius Allen
    Chris Carson
    James White

I'm leaning on Keenan Allen, Jordy Nelson (assuming he's healthy), Freeman for sure...not sure who to go with RB 2 or flex. I think Kelvin Benjamin might break out this week so was thinking of him in the flex, but hard to sit Allen or Rodgers (and Miller is still getting a lot of carries).

11. Deathco_019

Drummer

Jordy Nelson
    Keenan Allen
    Devonta Freeman
    Javorius Allen
    Kelvin Benjamin

If Jordy doesn't play, I'd bump Benjamin up to WR2 and put Jaquizz Rodgers in the flex. If Bradford plays, then put Stein Diggs in over Rodgers. If Jordy plays amd Bradford plays, I'd still leave the WRs at Jordy, Allen, and Benjamin.

ncarrab likes this.
  12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

That's pretty much my thinking for everything you just said. I'm thinking Jordy is going to play. If he was practicing yesterday, that's a good sign.

Here's my other league, Pick 2 WR...my WRs are DEPLORABLE:

Dez Bryant

Jamison Crowder
    Cooper Kupp
    Kenny Golloday
    Nelson Agholor

My running backs are Hunt, Gordon and Montgomery (QB is Brees, TE is Ertz) so I have by far the most points in the league through 2 weeks despite getting absolutely nothing at my WR position (I traded Demarco Murrary and Marshall for Dez this week, so he's my obvious No. 1)

I'm thinking Dez and Crowder

13. Deathco_019

Drummer

Yeah that's not ideal right now but I'd go Dez and Crowder as well

14. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

LOL these were my exact thoughts.

Deathco_019 likes this.
  15. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Bump

16. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

PPR
    James White @HOU or Sammy Watkins @SF

17. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  18. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Brees or Stafford this week?

19. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Play Thompson, drop Funchess. No point in having 2 Panthers when you likely would never play either in your RB1-2 and WR1-2 spots

20. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I'd probably go Brees.

21. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Thank you.

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Brees has the tougher matchup on the road vs a better defense. Stafford at home vs a not great defense.

23. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I read the match ups incorrectly lol. I thought the Saints were playing Atlanta and the Lions were playing the Panthers. I dumb. Yes, I would start Stafford.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm starting Brees this week, but I don't have a 2nd QB. Panthers haven't given up a TD yet this year...but they also haven't really played a good offense yet.

25. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Should I grab Jaron Brown off waivers and play him in flex this week? Right now I have Kerwynn Williams in that spot idk which garbage Cards player I should play lol

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.