Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2017-2018 Fantasy Football Discussion [Archived] Football • Page 87

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Deathco_019, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I’ve never played anything but season long leagues. Daily does sound like a lot of fun though. Might try it next year and see if I can’t win some more money.

2. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I still enjoy Fanduel but found myself playing on Draft.com way more this year

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I'd try some of those out if it wasn't illegal in WA state

4. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

DFS is great but you need to be aware that you are a fish swimming among sharks with algorithms and supercomputers who are entering the fray with a billion different teams in a billion different contests. Always fun when your punt play that is like 0.1% owned ends up balling the fuck out though...

ClarettsGreyGoose likes this.
  5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I only typically play in double/triple ups or 50/50s

its a waste to enter in the million dollar contests or whatever. You will never win anything in those.

Drewski likes this.
  6. Drew Baldy

Trusted

That’s the biggest thing I’ve learned about DFS. My team that came in first place in the smaller tournament wouldn’t have even been in the money in the million dollar tournament.

7. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

It's getting harder too. I won $125 one week in 2015. Won $50 once last year. Played the first 6 weeks this year and didn't make more than like $2. Just incredibly difficult to win in the tournaments with the professional gamblers and computers. 50/50 or double/quintuple up is easier but still difficult. I'll probably give up on it for next season.

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

going into week 17 with gallman, ridley, and peyton barber as potential lead backs. lol

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Would anyone change this lineup?

QB - jimmy g
    RB - Malcolm Brown, Ridley
    WR - Julio, Goodwin
    TE - Ebron
    Flex - gallman

Bench - Jeffrey, juju, Peyton barber, Akeem Hunt

10. airik625

I’d start JuJu over Gallman for sure.

11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

somehow ended up winning that league (200 dollars, HELL YEAH) but ending in week 17 is still the worst.

12. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I already miss fantasy football.

Fuck You Aurora likes this.
  13. airik625

This is actually the first year I’m not itching to have it back. Probably has something to do with the fact that I won my league for the first time ever this year. I guess I just feel a sense of closure and accomplishment since I already took receipt of the all winnings too ha.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.