Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2017-2018 Fantasy Football Discussion [Archived] Football • Page 82

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Deathco_019, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. chcougar1

Trusted

So. I’m in two championship games.

In one, I started Williams over CMC and he had Hunt and Gordon. I also have Antonio Brown who is now out.

In the other, I started Dak over Cam and also started Williams and my opponent had Hunt and Gurley.

Talk about the worst luck ever. I scored the most points in both leagues and now I get second place in both leagues. Freaking annoying.

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lol so i mentioned that shepard is gonna mess me up, well i also have gurley in that league so he is gonna get me in the championship as it looks now.

but im facing gurley in the first week of the championship in another league.

lol i hate fantasy

3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

you better ask this fantasy owner the damn powerball numbers.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  4. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Graham’s got a big zero for me but I’ll take it cause my opponent has Wilson

5. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

He’s also got Baldwin too damn

6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Unless Crabtree/Matt Bryant can get me 50 points, it’s the end of my season.

I had Bell, Fournette, Kamara, and D Hopkins (and D Watson) and still won’t make the championship.

Most points in league by a landslide. Then Todd Gurley happened.

7. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Guys I just won $600

8. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

@GrantCloud @xbrokendownx

Undrafted 3rd year receiver scored his first 2 TDs of the year, somehow I'm going to advance to the finals because Brown and Brady let him down...I need more alcohol

xbrokendownx likes this.
  9. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

moving on to the Championship game for the first time in playing fantasy for over a decade. Guaranteed to win at least $200 with a shot a winning $900. Feels great.

10. What a disappointment for me today.

11. Drew Baldy

Trusted

The only thing that made today okay was the patriots beating the Steelers.

As a patriots fan who was playing in the semi finals against an opponent that had Cooks and Brady it was not fun. Fortunately it got to the point where I knew I couldn’t win I was able to just root for the patriots to win.

Thanks Doug Baldwin and Devin Funchess for being awful today.

12. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

was feeling slightly confident about winning the semifinal game I'm in, and then Robbie Gould had a 24 point game. as a kicker.

13. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Took an L in my fourth straight semifinal. Played against Gurley, and my entire team outside of Michael Thomas (amazing day either way, but coulda been 3 TDs!) and Ravens D pooped the bed. Oh well, good run.

14. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Damn I didn't know Thomas had two TD's overturned. I think I would have smashed my phone if I lost because of that

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

So frustrated. Went against Gurley in the semi-finals. I'm down by 46 now with Freeman left for tonight. So unless Freeman pulls a Gurley...

The rest of my team just absolutely shit the bed: Brady (16 points), Allen (5 points) Jordy (2 points), Burkhead getting injured, Jamaal Williams after 3 straight 20 point games (3 points), etc. Then of course I left a ton of points on my bench (Woods, Diggs, L. Murray, Rodgers). Been the story of my entire season.

I can still win $100 if I win next week for 3rd place, but it would have been nice for a crack at $600 instead.

16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

• Up by ~11 points and I am finished, going up against Julio Jones. Think I'm donezo here. Semi-final game.
    • Down by 6.92 points and he is finished, I have Falcons D/ST. Think I have a shot here. Third place game, could win $300 if I win.

17. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Sadly, my finals aren't until next week, but I crushed my opponent this week. I'm literally the 2000 Ravens. I've got Tucker and Baltimore's DEF winning week-to-week with Carr at QB.

18. Drew Baldy

Trusted

What kind of settings are you playing under in which the Raven's defense pooped the bed? I have them in two different leagues and in one league they got me 25 points (they get extra points for 3 and outs and return yards) and in one league that is on standard settings for defense they got me 20 points.

19. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I think he was saying "outside of Michael Thomas and the Ravens D"

I read it the same way as you at first though haha

20. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Lol, I see it now. Just read it wrong.

Drewski and Fucking Dustin like this.
  21. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Yah my bad, could have been clearer.

22. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

Sanu couldn’t muster 6 points for me against the worst defense in the league. Damn.

23. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Pick a D for my championship matchup:

Steelers @ Texans
    Bears vs. Browns
    Chiefs vs. Dolphins

24. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I would go Bears.

If Rodgers doesn’t play, which QB should I play for the championship?

Foles vs OAK
    Cousins vs DEN
    Bortles @ SF (can’t believe I’m even considering it)

And so I start Sterling Shepard over DeDe Westbrook? They both have been streaky lately.

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Steelers quite easily IMO

damn lol I mean at this point, I think you have to say Bortles tbh. He has been playing great the past month or so.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.