Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016 US Presidential Debate #1 • Page 15

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by BirdPerson, Sep 26, 2016.

1. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Trump won't even hug his family

He is not a real person

2. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

Trump just made a total ass of himself and yet I feel like this debate won't change anything.

BirdPerson, Why Bother? and Shakriel like this.
  3. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Clinton tonight

[​IMG]

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  4. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

that's the thing. i'm like "man that seemed pretty solid right?" but then also i'm like "... none of it matters"

5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Fun reminder: the vice president used to be the election runner up. Wouldn't that be fun.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

WordsfromaSong likes this.
  7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Fox News stream

8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I thought the Sean Hannity rant was hilarious, but holy hell the Rosie O'Donnell comment? This guy is such a damn child.

9. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Left before the debate was over...he mentioned Rosie O'Donnell? Wat

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  10. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Basically reiterated all his gross comments about her because "nobody likes her anyway" or some shit. Awful

Dirty Sanchez and Jason Tate like this.
  11. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

Trump just said “I’m proud of myself for not going in on her husbands infidelities.” More like your “team” forbade you from doing so

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  12. the way trump talks reminds me of tim meadows in popstar

"i've got an idea, but you are't gonna like it"

"...did you say are, or aren't?"

"you are't gonna like it"

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I wish Tim Meadows was president

Dirty Sanchez and Aaron Mook like this.
  14. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I don't indulge but he gives the most convincing argument for marijuana use

15. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

It was like watching a Merrie Melody

16. joe727 Sep 27, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 27, 2016)
    joe727

A DILAPIDATED BOAT! Prestigious

Whoever (if anyone at all) is prepping Trump is doing a godawful job. You know it's bad when some schlub like me can think of better and more coherent counterattacks on Clinton than he used.

On the Iraq War bit this is what Trump should have said: "yes in 2002 during a radio interview i had not come to a conclusive opinion yet on the then very complex decision on if we should invade Iraq, but immediately leading up to it I made up my mind that it was a bad idea; Hillary Clinton though voted to invade Iraq while in the senate, and did not publicly admit her decision was wrong until 2014. It took me a few months to determine the war was a disastrous decision, it took Hillary over a decade"

17. Mr Snrub

Yes, that'll do..

When Brexit happened, the British lost the right to claim intellectual superiority over Americans. This election of yours is our chance to win it back.

Seriously though, I watched the debate highlights today, and I don't think even Trump knew what he was saying for most of it. Just incoherent drivel and bluster.

18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Everything about this election makes me mad but why in the hell is that shit still coming up? Oh, because he's the biggest joke of a candidate I think I've seen.