Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016 NBA Playoffs Thread [ARCHIVED] Basketball • Page 5

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by cryates, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

At $40/month I'm not even really sure how much cheaper it is than it would be to bundle cable with my internet package, but if I don't have to give Charter any more money I'm more than cool with that.

2. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

oh gross, Brewer is starting

3. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

Everyone's support for Portland in these threads is like a warm blanket and I'm basking in the warmth god bless.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

must be nice haha

5. PepsiOne

I think Clippers surprise some people this year. By that I mean, making it out of the Portland series and not getting swept by GS. I think a GS/Clips series would be very entertaining and I want to have tickets to it.

6. MrRobot

Twitter/IG: @scott325

It's funny how quick the Clippers became a little bit of a villain in the NBA. Everyone kind of seemed on board when they became decent because it was an alternative to 50 years of Lakers dominance in LA, then the Lakers became garbage and the Clippers ended up annoying a lot of people.

7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

They are, I don't remember Boston being that way under Doc

8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Tried out Vue for the NCAA tourney and I've really liked it. Keeping it through the playoffs at least.

9. I think Dallas plays OKC tougher than people expect.

10. PepsiOne

I do

11. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Corey Brewer playing 30 minutes tonight is why JBB is not fit yet to be an NBA head coach

12. PepsiOne

Part of me wants to see the Dubs cap off their historic run, and part of me wants the Clippers to beat them so that the title race is cracked wide ass open. Obviously Spurs would be favorites, but not the foregone conclusion that GS would be.

13. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

[​IMG]

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. I think KG's antics dominated that team so it wasn't seen. I hated watching that Celtics team though for similar reasons as it's hard to watch this Clippers team, they just seem (outside of a few people) so unlikable. Like they are good, they know they are, but it's the little things, the complaining, KG barking at players, the constant feeling of whine that made that team and this Clippers team really hard to actively want good things to happen to them. And I like CP3.

Ryan likes this.
  15. PepsiOne

TheWater(s) likes this.
  16. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Definitely agree. I don't watch many western conference games but I love Dirk and Deron looked great last time I saw him play a few days before the season ended

17. PepsiOne

I could totally see OKC being upset in the first round, actually. Not that I think it'll happen, I just wouldn't be shocked. Donovan is not a good coach.

18. And then KD is playing in GS next year and the NBA quits. Heheh.

19. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

yup, there's Brewer sucking

these minutes should be going to KJ McDaniels

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  20. PepsiOne

All this praising of PS Vue I was doing, yet my stream is supposedly live and they haven't tipped off. Yikes.

TheWater(s) and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  21. If I was playing GS, I'd make it my mission to piss off Green. Get him to try and do too much, move too fast, make too many decisions. Beverly him until he's on the verge of multiple T's, reaching in, trying to crash the boards and getting called for over the back. Get in his head. You're fucked no matter what here, and you're not gonna stop Steph or Klay. I would go after Green, Barnes, the big that's in. Don't let them beat you.

22. PepsiOne

This is why I think the Clippers would have a fighting chance. They could piss Dray off to no end.

23. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

GS vs LA is an appealing matchup

24. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Beverley is so dumb

25. I'm excited for all the different combinations that we could be getting in the WC. There's gonna be some great series. (Probably after the first round.)

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.