Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016 NBA Playoffs Thread [ARCHIVED] Basketball • Page 392

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by cryates, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Holy shit Skip explaining why Kyrie should've been MVP over Lebron and Stephen A.'s reaction is so hilarious

oncenowagain and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  2. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

We're approaching the end of ESPN Bayless, I don't expect any less

3. MrRobot

Twitter/IG: @scott325

I can't wait until he's on Fox Sports 1, shoved in the depths of third tier cable networks, so that we never have to hear about him on any sort of even remotely regular basis again.

FTank and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  4. Whatjuliansaid

Third? They're definitely 2nd in my mind and it's not even close

5. MrRobot

Twitter/IG: @scott325

Oh, no I didn't mean like ranking wise. Fox Sports 1 is literally a third tier cable network for most providers. You have to get like the third upgrade to even acquire it.

6. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

Still speechless today. I can't think of anything that compares to how it felt being in Cleveland last night and driving through the streets of honking cars and screaming fans everywhere. Amazing experience and so proud of the city that raised me.

7. Whatjuliansaid

Oh okay, misunderstood then haha up was confused like... Cbs sports?!? Really? Lol

MrRobot likes this.
  8. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Stuff like that makes me want FS1 to not succeed. But they're signing Katie Nolan's paychecks, so I hope they continue on.

Jason Tate, bptky and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  9. aoftbsten Jun 20, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 20, 2016)
    aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I still can't believe how great of a game that was. I might just rewatch it after work tonight.

10. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

As a Warriors fan, along with my 3 boys who are 8, 6, and 4...I couldn't be happier with a Game 7 loss. Lebron deserves ALL OF THIS, and I couldn't be happier for him...couldn't happen to a better dude in the sports world. As the final seconds ticked away, I made sure my kids watched, as Lebron fell to the floor in joy and made sure they understood the weight of what just happened. Love watching historic moments like that, and was happy to share it with young minds that could benefit from such an iconic moment.

Luroda, imthesheriff and Robk like this.
  11. DallasSF

Didn't sleep last night.

This one's gonna take a while to get over.

"73-9" now gets to only be a painful reminder.

12. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I still think 73-9 is a huge accomplishment. Obviously it's a little less meaningful without the championship, but it's still a crazy good record.

13. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

watching this and GoT last night was an emotional roller coaster and im not a fan of either team, congrats cleveland.

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  14. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

You can blame American sports for placing such little weight in the regular season vs playoffs. In any other country, 73-9 record to top the league still is a huge accomplishment regardless of other factors or tournaments. Leicester City won EPL this year without needing to fight through playoffs to prove anything. Warriors still had an incredible season. Unfortunately (but fortunately for me and the rest of Cleveland fans), Cavs completely overshadowed that accomplishment.

Didn't get much sleep either last night, mainly trying to order my championship gear and hunt down as many post-game interviews as I could. We're gonna savor this one for a while.

Luroda likes this.
  15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

:crylaugh:

16. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

What a win for LBJ. Historic comeback against a historic team while playing out of his mind. Just crazy. Can't wait to see what both teams do this offseason. Still think they try and move Love if they can get enough back. Kinda thinking Dubs let Festus and Barnes walk too. They should chase another big and 3 and D guy. Maybe Batum?

17. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

draymond accepts team usa invite, taking his high kicks international!

18. Batum is 95% staying in Charlotte.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  19. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

warriors will likely have around 15 million (when they pick up livingstons option) to fill 6/7 roster spots, they won't be making many moves in FA.

20. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Chris Prindle and Jason Tate like this.
  21. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

After these playoffs cheering for Green on team USA will feel weird.

FTank likes this.
  22. Dan CiTi

♎️♈️♌️ Prestigious

Eh, they'll sign Joakim Noah and Kevin Durant and go 98-0 and Curry will drop 150 in game 4 of the Finals.

23. Noah and Green out there together would be perfect.

24. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

The internet is losing it's mind over Lebron wearing an "Ultimate Warrior" shirt today. :crylaugh:

25. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

Its funny yesterday i was just so out of my mind cheering and celebrating. Today I'm just having phases of crying watching all the videos of the Cavs celebrating and then just like delirious stupor when I'm trying to do other stuff

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.