Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016 Chorus.fm NFL Mock Draft Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by cryates, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah...only 16 teams left to fill in.

Looks like a lot of people from AP didnt transfer over.

2. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

A lot of people took like 2-3 teams at a certain point. I guess carpetelf isn't joining us, thought he would take the jags.

3. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

He signed up...but he hasn't shown up in the sports forum as far as I know

4. Whatjuliansaid

I know, he's the one who told me Randall wasn't coming. Maybe he went the same route, at least for now. Oh well. So half of us need to take one more team and wed have it filled out right? That's still doable.

Edit: Whoops, tired counting was not a good idea

5. Whatjuliansaid

Of the people that aren't here from the last one, they are : Kj, clay and fuck you aurora (who I've seen in the wrestling thread but not in here so he did join). Plus randy, carpetelf and that's like 12 teams right there.

Edit: Nvm, just saw them all in the madden forum lol I guess none of them have been in the NFL thread so I just assumed they weren't around.

6. cbow52

aka livethesounds Prestigious

Chris Yates and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

NFL teams only please

Sorry I had to, tbh y'all terrify me this upcoming year, whole division looks good

Chris Yates likes this.
  8. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

9. I'll take 2 other teams. Don't care who.

Chris Yates likes this.
  10. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Raiders and Pats

11. Whatjuliansaid

I'll take cards as my 2nd for now, ill take a 3rd later if needed

Chris Yates likes this.
  12. cbow52

well you're definitely not brian lol.
    I'll hold out judgment for this team until they step on the field. forever optimistic though.

13. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

@stnewton Marked you in for the Saints well. Sabotage pls

stnewton likes this.
  14. cbow52

also, is there a reason some users didn't make the jump? I don't understand.

15. Whatjuliansaid

Only one didn't, some people just have other things they want to focus on. Nothing personal to us. Everyone else from the last mock other than that is around.

16. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

You want my honest opinion? I think some of them are salty b/c they lost their post-count and their 'elitist' status. I know there were comments on AP about why post-count's weren't transferring over.

Edit: I'm talking AP-wide btw, not specific to the NFL thread.

stnewton likes this.
  17. Whatjuliansaid

Don't they know they could retain prestigious when they switch? That's silly. That never even crossed my mind till I saw I could, it was just a plus.

18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I think I had the most posts on the old site lol

Couldn't care less.

19. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think they knew. That's why I love this new layout though. User post-count isn't right there, in your face. You have to dig for it. There are no bold names, etc...it's going to feel a lot more inviting and equal, I hope.

20. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I would take the Vikings, Broncos, or Jags as a second team.

Chris Yates likes this.
  21. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Marked you in as Vikes for now. Maybe one of the others later.

22. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I should mention, I'm trying to avoid taking another team, b/c I'll be actively updating this thread among other stuff.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  23. cbow52

huh? lol all you have to do is sign up for the new site. If they were posting no AP already, how is doing that such a hassle? "shit, i gotta sign up again? Time to prioritize my life cause i don't have time for that shit." haha i don't understand.

That is so silly and stupid. I could care less about post counts. I loved the old AP forums, but these are so much better.

24. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I'd take Colts as a second team. I'd also take Ravens of needed, but I thought there was a Ravens guy around. Maybe not though.

I did Bengals last time but they pick way to close to the Steelers and have similar needs for it to be fun.

25. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Yeah literally took 30 seconds to get up and running over here.. These new forums are great though

Jason Tate likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.