Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016-2017 NFL Season Thread [Archived] Football • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

SPOOOOOOOON!!! - I have no idea how well he did last year, hopefully he's not washed up, ha

2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I loved Spoon! Interesting move but they really needed a solid LB.

stnewton likes this.
  3. cryates Mar 10, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 11, 2016)
    cryates

Trusted Prestigious

He never bounced back from that injury but maybe this will do the trick. He's immediately the best LB on the team with that bunch.

4. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yo! The Jags fan that isn't Randall or CarpetElf is here, please be nice to me lol. Being a Jags fan is already enough of a punishment.

Chris Yates likes this.
  5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

As long as you don't post weekly essays about Bortles.

For real though, welcome. You guys have had some good signings recently.

6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I promise, I won't haha.

Yeah, I'm liking where they're going. I was a little disappointed they kept Bradley around but we'll see how this next season goes.

7. cryates Mar 11, 2016
    cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Hello. I would like this post x1mil if I could. Also, you left out badger

8. Deathco_019

Drummer

I'm not a Jags fan, but I'm looking forward to watching them play this season. Not sure how I feel about the Ivory signing yet, but the rest is looking good. Lots of young talent on that team. I think it'll be a close race for the division between them and the Texans, whose season I'm also interested in watching.

9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The Jags are on the verge of being a good team. If they don't win this year though, and fire Bradley, then it's starting all over again and that's the last thing they need to do.

10. Deathco_019

Drummer

I'm cautiously optimistic about the Eagles this season. I'm not fully on board with the whole Bradford/Daniel deal, but I love that Jim Schwartz is getting his guys in the there. I was hoping they'd focus on the defense during the offseason and that's what it looks like they're doing.

But, as far as offense goes, I wouldn't mind it if we got a WR that is more capable than Matthews and Agholor so we could potentially have a legitimate passing threat. I know we've said we're interested in dealing Ryan Mathews as well, but I'm kinda hoping we hold onto him for this so that we could have a power back alongside a change-of-pace quick rubber like Sproles.

11. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I've always kind of liked him. I'd assume right now he is the #1, so maybe it will work for them.

12. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Whoa.. Definitely was not expecting that. As long as he can protect the ball, he should be alright.

13. TheVandyMan

Please stop deleting my custom title Prestigious

Interesting signing for the Bucs. Definitely need the secondary help, though. Between re-signing Martin, getting Sweezy, and now this, it's been a busier offseason than expected.

14. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

Calling it right now that one of GB's 4th round comp picks will be starting at ILB by week 17.

15. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I see your Jags fandom and raise you a Browns fan.

morgantayler likes this.
  16. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Sanchez will have a bright few games and regress to his usual ways.

17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Woo finally here. Go Texans. Do stuff pls.

Chris Yates likes this.
  18. I really hope not haha

19. i think each season i'm realizing more and more what it must be like to be a jags fan.

20. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Still think Jags are winning division

21. browns, jags, 49ers will all win their divisions while the rams go 7-9 and resign fisher to a ten year deal.

22. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Sanchez will probably do well with the Broncos as long as he doesn't lose games by himself.

23. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I saw rumors on twitter of Sanchez being flipped for Kaep, but I'm not sure if that's accurate info

24. Jason Tate Mar 11, 2016
    Sanchez eh. So next year will be interesting.

:broncos:

25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Martavius Bryant is suspended for an entire year due to a second drug policy violation.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.