Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016-2017 NCAA Football Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 5

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

And the JuCo transfer who blew up Spring practice. Forgetting his name.

2. cryates Jun 20, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 5, 2016)
    cryates

Trusted Prestigious

One of the best at least. Top 5.

Weird to me though that Kamara is a team captain and Hurd isn't. I'm not around the team everyday though.

3. Garrett

Maybe Butch promised Kamara, Sutton, and JRM all captain so they'd stay another season.

Chris Yates likes this.
  4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I'm cool with it. Either way, I'm glad they're all back.

Garrett L. likes this.
  5. Garrett

Same.

6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

So my aunt is chilling with Scott Frost right now, that's pretty neat haha

7. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

• Mod Warning: Posts like this contribute nothing to the discussions on this forum. If you see a post that you feel crosses a line, do not respond like this, but rather report it so a mod can handle it.
  8. Whatjuliansaid

Someone actually reported doodoobird for the dumb stuff he wrote (which got deleted), I got warned because I thought it was unnecessary and wrote ".....". Nice, this site continues to amaze me

9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

If you don't like a post, then use the report function. All I did was post a public warning (no points to you), to set an example for others to see. Nobody reported his post, but I took it upon myself to delete it anyways once I saw it, hence why it would be helpful in the future to report the post instead of making a post with literally no words.

10. Whatjuliansaid

Alright, ignore my report then. That's basically what I said. I'll report next time.

11. DooDooBird

Trusted

Haha. I've written much dumber stuff than what just got deleted and never got in trouble. So many new rules.

12. Night Channels

Trusted

Jarrett Stidham is supposedly transferring from Baylor

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  13. f00te

tell it like a comeback story Prestigious

Baylor is really going back to cellar after all this is over. hope they enjoyed their success while it lasted

14. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Joe Paterno knew as early as 1976 that Sandusky was sexually abusing children. Fuck him, he's almost just as bad as Sandusky himself. And Penn State should've gotten the death penalty.

Whatjuliansaid and FTank like this.
  15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Totally agreed.

16. Whatjuliansaid

Apparently Schiano admitted he knew when he was an assistant, basically everyone must have. Every assistant ever was a POS who must've been afraid to lose their job. Blah. Smh

17. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I get just incredulous and so pissed off when anyone tries to claim Penn State or Paterno got screwed over in any way. Fuck them.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  18. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Saw the article on ESPN the other day where 200 letter-men signed a letter to have the statue returned. "Joe Paterno has been cast in a negative light," the letter writer, former tight end/punter Brian Masella, told ESPN, "and we're trying to correct that narrative. The university has ignored us over and over again."

19. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Unbelievable.

20. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Anyone who can even think about defending PSU/Paterno et. al now are fucking monsters

FTank likes this.
  21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Big 12 given the green light to expand. Have to think that BYU and Houston would be the front runners. Would love to see UCF and Houston added.

22. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

the big 12 has a TON of legit options, i don't understand their stubbornness. BYU is the obvious add for competitive reasons, but you have options in terms of

geography
    - houston, new mexico

geographical pairings with other schools
    - cincinnati (with WVU)
    - Colorado state (with BYU)

markets
    - UNLV, San Diego State, UCF

i think all of those make complete sense.

I'd like to see BYU and Cincinnati get added personally.

23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Man, I thought Nebraska had it rough with back-to-back road games against Wisconsin and Ohio State. Wisconsin's first eight games are LSU, two nobodies, then at Michigan State, at Michigan, vs. Ohio State, at Iowa, and vs. Nebraska. That is brutal.

24. f00te

tell it like a comeback story Prestigious

Sad to hear about the car accident that killed Nebraska's Senior punter Sam Foltz and former Michigan State punter Mike Sadler.

Sadler is one of my all time favorite Spartans.

25. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

One month till NDSU starts it's campaign for it's sixth straight championship.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.