Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016-2017 NCAA Football Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. shea

RIP Supporter

Maybe Georgia Tech can win more than 3 games this year. More than a few guys coming back from some shitty injuries, so hopefully that will help.

2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Underdawg?

3. shea

RIP Supporter

Indeed. Finally rid of that wretched name, haha.

4. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Ha! Welcome!

5. Andrew D

Hit the bank and withdraw Prestigious

Geaux Tigers!

[​IMG]

geauxtigers likes this.
  6. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Well, hey there buddy. Welcome!

Andrew D likes this.
  7. fixius

Regular Supporter

As an Oklahoma grad and lifelong fan... it's been a pretty nice 2015-2016.

8. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

geauxtigers and Andrew D like this.
  9. reid

@joemochas

War damn eagle.
    Auburn is such an intriguing team to watch. Definitely a make or break year for us. Need to continue to improve over the last two seasons, badly.

10. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

South Carolina should be..something this year. Building year. Not a huge fan of the Muschamp hire but I'm willing to wait it out

11. xenoabe

Regular

Nice to find another GT fan here!

12. phaynes1

Regular

They will be something, alright.

13. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Muschamp 4evs lol

14. Night Channels

Trusted

Say what you want about Will Muschamp, but the dude can recruit his ass off and he's assembled the best recruiting staff in college football, by far. Watch what they're able to do with a full season to recruit.

Even if he fails at South Carolina, whoever comes in next will have a stocked cupboard.

He already has Bobby Bentley's son committed to be the QB of the future. Duce Staley's son is next.

15. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

We've already seen this is true, with the team McElwain inherited at UF last season.

I don't like Muschamp the coach, because he's a hot-head, and he's not even really a good head coach.

16. Night Channels

Trusted

We'll see if he learns from his mistakes. I worry that too many people are going to have unrealistic expectations during his first season. The roster just isn't very strong yet and they are young, so it will be difficult for them to win more than 7 games.

17. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Is skai Moore playing safety this coming year?

18. Family Friendly Rap God

Ready to see what Will Muschamp does for my Gamecocks.

Nice to see another Gamecock #ForeverToThee

19. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Pineiro looks so good for Florida. He almost makes me forget that Austin Hardin exists.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  20. patrickhowell

... Supporter

7 games seems about right. HBC did the right thing leaving when he did and letting them bring in someone who can recruit.

21. Dylan S.

freaks are revolutionaries are freaks

The NCAA ruled against satellite camps. That could really hurt Boise. Cali/Texas camps have been a significant boost for the program.

22. patrickhowell

... Supporter

Big help to Florida schools too. Hurts schools in the Midwest, but it really hurts recruits the most. Players only get 5 official visits, and everything else comes out of their own pockets. It's a lot easier for a high school kid to drive an hour or two to a satellite camp than travel all the way to a schools campus in another region of the country. NCAA rules should be focused on protecting the interest of student athletes. Giving them more options should be encouraged.

Dylan S. likes this.
  23. Blake Brown

Clemson should have an another amazing season.

24. Garrett

Going to Tennessee's Orange and White game today. There's supposed to be a huge surprise announcement today. So pretty much everyone assumes Peyton is here.

Chris Yates likes this.
  25. Garrett

I'm walking to meet up with my family and et a picture of my eight year old cousin and Jon Gruden in a text. Apparently my cousin was at the urinal next to him in a restaurant, flipped out, and ran into the restaurant screaming "Daddy! It's the guy from tv!"

Chris Yates and Whatjuliansaid like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.