Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016-2017 NBA Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Basketball • Page 555

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.

1. Miami. They'd be awesome.

incognitojones likes this.
  3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Miami would be terrible. Do Minny.

4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

5. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Lol if he goes to the Knicks....

Hope he ends up in Minnesota.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Minnesota can't trade Teague now right? Kyrie/Wiggins/butler/KAT just seems to good to get true

7. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Kyrie would be miserable in New York real quick, but the cavs with rose and either KP or Melo is pretty damn good

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Other than Chris Paul, who bailed on Supermax contract? PG and Hayward weren't eligible.

9. John Wall so far.

10. Sal Paradise

Trusted

I think it is practically physically impossible for minny to trade for him. I just like seeing us come up as a "destination of choice"

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. BackwardsWalker

Regular

George could've stayed with Indy this year and Hayward could've opted into his player option, and they both could have theoretically made all NBA this coming season and gotten the super max. Hypothetical, but that's why they get used as examples

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

But he hasn't bailed on the supermax contract...

13. BackwardsWalker

Regular

Conversely, the Kings traded Cousins last year partly because they didn't want to potentially re-sign him for the super max and have him take up all of that cap space

14. I said it hasn't been an incentive for Wall, Paul, Hayward, George, and apparently now Kyrie to stay with their teams and try and get it. That's what I mean by "bail" ... the incentive doesn't seem there to get it, not that they're outright rejecting it.

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Misunderstood. Thought you were insinuating they were eligible NOW for them and bailing.

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. Miami would be awesome haha

17. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Kyrie doesn't like LeBron's control of the Cavs. Everything is done to please LeBron, whether that's good or bad.

18. Wouldn't make that much sense with it being pretty much an open secret he is only staying one more year though.

20. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Going to be funny when 2K18 comes out with Kyrie wearing a Cavs jersey on the cover after he's traded

incognitojones and Jason Tate like this.
  21. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

22. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

[​IMG]

23. Sounds like Madden 2008/9 with Brett Favre

Joe4th likes this.
  24. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Didn't Waiters and Irving reportedly really not like each other? Granted if you can get Irving I don't know if you have much of a problem giving away Waiters, but still.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.