Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016-2017 NBA Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Basketball • Page 554

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Tell me that team wouldn't be a blast to watch though.

2. Yap. Off season will be more fun than the playoffs for the next half decade. Haha.

Joe4th likes this.
  3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

For real though, Kyrie to the Celtics and Lebron to the Lakers would be the shittiest thing.

4. I feel like swapping out IT for Kyrie doesn't move the needle much for Boston

6. lolol smockin!

MyBestFiend likes this.
  7. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Meh. I'm not that high on the 76ers. They're gonna have to collectively stay healthy to get me excited.

8. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Kylie is just salty about his 2K rating.

9. tru bball nihilism hours

10. LeBron should go to the Spurs.

11. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Owlex, incognitojones and Joe4th like this.
    incognitojones and Joe4th like this.
  14. East all star team is John Wall Lebron James and Giannis and then pure garbage

15. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  16. NO would be a fun destination.

GrantCloud, incognitojones and Joe4th like this.
  18. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I mean the Cavs still have him for three more seasons, so they have good leverage if they do trade him.

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The NBA Media can't have it both ways. Weeks ago, they were saying Kyrie would request a trade IF LeBron leaves in 2018. Now they're saying he's requesting a trade because he doesn't want to play with LeBron. Which one is it?

If the latter is true, you're going to tell me Kyrie is going to sacrifice supermax money years down the road just so he doesn't have to play with LeBron (and compete for a championship) for one more year? Get out of here.

And let's say Kyrie requested a trade just for the hell of it (As Kobe has done), Cavs should literally laugh it off. Under contract for three more years. Put on your big boy pants, Kyrie.

20. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

21. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Yoooooo, Kyrie Kawhi all day

Lebron and Aldridge still beat the Celtics

22. Championship

Attached Files:

Jason Tate likes this.
  23. The "supermax" clearly isn't much of an incentive. People bailing on that all over.

scottlechowicz and GrantCloud like this.
  24. If you know James is gone after next year, trying to get out and to a good team now does make some sense. Way less fan backlash if you and James leave and more likely the team will trade if you they haven't just lost James.

scottlechowicz likes this.
  25. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

He's probably just knowing Lebron is gonna leave and looking to get himself in a good spot before he does it. If you A) Know Lebron is leaving and B) Know the Cavs aren't competing against the Warriors, might as well get it over with.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.