Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016-2017 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread [Archived] Football • Page 99

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by spencpants, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

I would try to trade cousins soon, I don't think he'll have a great year.

2. chcougar1

Trusted

I know. I have been somewhat down on him as long as I've owned him but he gets way more yards than the other 2 and was a top 5 QB last year?!

3. Whatjuliansaid

His no.1 receiver right now is crowder, idk man

4. HalfHearted

Regular

Jordan Reed is still there and Terrelle Pryor got signed in the offseason. I think Cousins will be just fine.

FTank likes this.
  5. Whatjuliansaid

Optimistic take, shrug

6. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

depending on landing spots for a few of the rbs/wrs in this draft, i imagine you can do better than mckinnon/powell/matthews. if you can flip peterson for something better long-term, i'd get on that. packaging peterson and one of your quarterbacks for a top-tier wr might be something to try for.

7. chcougar1

Trusted

ooh that might be an idea...Thanks.

8. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

This years going to be a crazy year for RBs.

9. chcougar1

Trusted

Draft wise or in the league in general?

10. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

In general. It's hard to find a rb who handles most of the team's work. Now this year, its already muddied up even more with situations like in NO and SEA. I feel like I need to stock up on rbs early in the FF draft this year, more so than in the past.

11. chcougar1

Trusted

Yeah. I completely lucked out getting Bell and Gordon and drafted David Johnson 27th in a 3 round rookie draft the same year as getting Gordon

12. bones

#HEEL

Was invited to join an auction, IDP, dynasty league and I'm unfamiliar with all 3 of those things - obviously got my work cut out for me but can anyone familiar with any of that recommend some good reading material?

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  13. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Fantasyfootballers.com

bones likes this.
  14. Whatjuliansaid

This is regular league plus idp, correct?

15. bones

#HEEL

Not exactly standard scoring but yeah basically, but it's a dynasty league that's expanding so I'll be involved in the expansion draft

16. Whatjuliansaid

Ugh, I just can't do idp with regular leagues. I don't get how people figure that stuff.

17. The league I'm in maybe folding unfortunately.

18. Whatjuliansaid

Leagues are hard to keep together

19. They really are. The thing that sucks is its always because of one person.

20. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

They are def hard to keep together. I started a 12 man league a few years back and because one person would drop every year, I changed it to a 10 man league and filled it with my brothers and closest friends. This will be the 4th year of the same 10 people.

21. Whatjuliansaid

I have an all idp league I literally kick everyone out of every year because half of them stop showing up

22. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

will this thread continue as a 2017-18 discussion thread, or will there be a new one?

23. chcougar1 Jun 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 29, 2017)
    chcougar1

Trusted

Would anyone do this trade?

I send Cam Newton and Ertz and receive Martavis Bryant and Eifert. I don't even know that he would do the trade but I know he wants a QB for future years.

I won this league last year and the potential trade would be with the guy who I beat in the championship last year.

10 team dynasty league non-PPR, 4 points per passing td

We start 1Qb, 1Rb, 2wr, 2flex (rb/WR/te), 1 TE, 1 DST, 1K

My team-
    QB: Cam, Cousins, Dak
    RB: David Johnson, Leveon Bell, Melvin Gordon, Bilal Powell, AP
    WR: Hopkins, Michael Thomas, Dez, Moncrief, Rishard Matthews, Jordan Mathews, Kenny Stills
    TE: Reed, Ertz
    D/ST:Cardinals
    K: Prater

His team-
    QB: Brady, Brees
    RB: Lamar Miller, Lynch, Doug Martin, Hyde, Perkins
    WR: Green, OBJ, Allen Robinson, Martavis Bryant, Landry, B Marshall, Perriman
    TE: Eifert, Doyle
    D/ST: Chiefs
    K: Tucker

Maybe I should just stay put. I know I need to deal a QB but I struggle on figuring out who to deal.

Any recommendations for other trades or moves with my team?

24. Night Channels

Trusted

I wouldn't trade a bag of chips for Martavis Bryant. He'll get in trouble again.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  25. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I think that trade hurts both teams, but probably the other team more than yours

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.