Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2016-2017 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread [Archived] Football • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by spencpants, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Also if anyone else wants in on that league I mention above there's like 2 or 3 randoms who joined last year id be into replacing. Message me your email. Gonna probably push the draft from tomorrow to next week.

2. Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  3. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Hey guys, a few of us have a fantasy baseball league that was started way back before the site launched, and we are going to be doing a football league this year as well. We are just going to keep it simple with a $10 entry fee and no keeper, just a single season. If you want to join a really fun and active league, then hit me up. We use slack to communicate and talk shit to each other, and it's great. We have three spots we need to fill so if you are interested then PM me.

Members include myself, @Craig Ismaili, @cwhit, @Snewt, @Brenden, @Expanse and the poster formerly known as schlotty.

4. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I'm interested!

(would've PMed you, but looks like your profile is private and I'm not sure if there's another way to send a message)

5. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Still looking for two more people!

6. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Weird fantasy year for me -- looks like 2 of the leagues I've been in are folding going into this year, so I only have 2 teams.

I'd be interested in playing in 1 or 2 more if anyone is looking for a fill-in manager or anything. Not sure how to find an active league with people I don't know. Open for any scoring settings, but I prefer no buy-in.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  7. Whatjuliansaid Aug 13, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2016)
    Whatjuliansaid

Edit: If youre open to joining a keeper hit me up. It's big in the sense that you keep 15 players, 12 teams.

8. Night Channels

Trusted

How big is the league?

9. Whatjuliansaid

Should've specified, by big I meant you keep 15 players. 12 teams.

10. Night Channels

Trusted

Sounds interesting. Any open teams?

11. Whatjuliansaid

Yea, there's a few people who I don't know. Those are the teams I'm trying to give away.

12. Night Channels

Trusted

If you could PM a link to take a look at the open teams, that'd be cool.

I'll look them over and let you know if I'm still interested.

13. Whatjuliansaid Aug 13, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 15, 2016)
    Whatjuliansaid

Guys before you get excited, I should probably tell you it's on nfl.com. I should've stated that before, my bad. It has an mobile app now though, I know that used to bother people a few years ago so I thought I'd let you know before sending you the available teams. Lmk if still interested.

Edit: dude never got back to me, got a spot left if anyone wants it

14. jrock920

Regular

anyone doing a free league?

15. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Me and two friends joined a Yahoo custom league (10 team). Draft is 9:30 eastern tonight if you want in - three slots left I think

16. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I'm interested, when is the draft and what site do you use?

17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

would you guys rather keep Mark Ingram for a 4th rounder, Deangelo Williams for an 11th rounder or the Panthers D/ST for a 14th rounder?

non-PPR

18. Whatjuliansaid

Love when you delete someone and replace them with a new owner because they don't respond to showing up for the draft and then they send you an email asking why a few days later. If I'm not sure you're still gonna participate I'm gonna delete you, you had multiple chances to let me know lol smh

Btw 1 more spot is left for tomorrow's draft.

19. Despite his injury last year, where should Jordy Nelson be drafted ?

20. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

We not doing a chorus based league this year?

21. I think they did a draft already.

22. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

goddamit.

THESE THINGS SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT IN MAIN NFL THREAD///

23. brentkid

Regular

In PPR I see him going early to middle second round, sometimes falling to the back end. He falls into that second wave of WRs after AB, OBJ, Julio, Nuk, Green/ARob. That next batch of guys includes players like Evans, Keenan Allen, Alshon and Cooks. From there it's really which of those WRs you feel have the most potential.

24. SundayDrive555

Hey Chris. I'm interested. Still spots open?

25. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Hey guys, we filled the league, but thanks for asking.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.