Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2017 Fantasy Baseball [Archived] Baseball • Page 7

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Whatjuliansaid, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

You know, it's crazy but I feel like you should follow some fantasy baseball people who do it for a living.

2. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

Elaborate.

3. Whatjuliansaid

They have an ESPN fantasy baseball podcast.

4. T.J.

music and baseball.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  5. Whatjuliansaid

6. T.J.

music and baseball.

Can't get access to the link. Says league is private, can't view it. What kind of league is it and such?

7. Whatjuliansaid

Ahhh, it's a dynasty league. We keep 35 and have a 10 player farm team. 10 teams. It's pretty good, I'll try to find a way to snap it but take my word for it for now.

8. T.J.

music and baseball.

I'll take it, what the hell. Another dynasty league could be fun.

9. Whatjuliansaid

Message me your email so we could invite you

T.J. likes this.
  10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Someone offered be Todd Frazier for Nick Castellanos....

I feel like the under the hood numbers for these guys say I should keep Castellanos, but....

11. T.J.

music and baseball.

Call me biased, but I'd rather have Casty. I have Todd Frazier and he's been so frustrating. And watching every Tigers game, Nick is hitting the cover off the ball, just to go straight to a fielder. But its tough cuz Nick has yet to produce anything of value in his career.

12. Whatjuliansaid

Frazier has been painfully bad, even if castellano is mediocre he might still be better idk the Frazier stuff has been happening since the second half of last year

13. T.J.

music and baseball.

Looking at it, Frazier doesn't seem to be too much worse than last year. His BABIP is way, way down, but his Z% Contact is the same, if not better. As well as his Flyball%.

14. Whatjuliansaid

Maybe he's just a sad man

15. T.J.

music and baseball.

Damn, Julian. You're trying to use my love of JD to rob me. haha

16. Whatjuliansaid

Just dingers

T.J. likes this.
  17. SLADE775

This has been a frustrating year. I'm really wishing I would have sold high on Thames.

18. Whatjuliansaid

I wish I sold Lester, in general

19. SLADE775

But he's been good though

20. Whatjuliansaid

I still can't trade him, regardless lol

21. SLADE775

I'm having one of those years where I'm just getting all the wrong match ups. Really needing more consistency hitting wise. Average was abysmal last week.

22. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Anyone interested in picking up a team in a contract based dynasty league? The team won the league last year, has players like Scherzer, Sale, Rizzo, and JD Martinez... just hasn't been able to keep an owner this year.

The one thing incredibly frustrating about free keeper style leagues I have been in, there's always at least one inactive team.

23. Whatjuliansaid

Join the club man, join the club. There's like three inactive teams in my league rn. Part of the reason why is because the league is so unbalanced, the teams the newbies inherited were really bad and the top teams are ridiculously stacked. I myself have been rebuilding for like three seasons now lol it's literally the only way and it sucks. I can't trade any of my vets, I feel like I'm doomed to drop them for nothing.

24. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Update: Still looking for a replacement for this team. You'd be jumping in as everyone wants guys from you ahead of the trade deadline, and you'd end up with a top pick in next year's draft, definitely contact me if you're interested!

25. Whatjuliansaid

Do you have a farm system? How many teams? How big is roster? How many keepers? What site?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.