Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2015-2016 NHL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Hockey • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

I thought I thought I would have a lot more time to watch after graduating, but then I decided to apply to grad school this winter.

2. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

3. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Still not sure what I think about all of this. On the one hand, the media makes it seem like nothing happened, but we all know how these cases go where victims feel intimidated and such. And Kane has been involved in different partying incidents in the past. On the other hand, there does seem to be a good amount of evidence that suggests it was fabricated. I am really torn on this one and feel like whichever side I choose is "wrong" in a sense. Curious where others stand who might know more than I do.

4. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I think there was an altercation of some kind. Whether rape was involved, I don't know. I just hope for the victim's sake, rape was not involved.

5. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I agree. Neither side seems fully innocent and just a debacle all around.

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

14-game point streak and counting. I'll take it.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Really hope the Flyers can keep this momentum going forward. They have been on fire.

8. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

:redanger: Freaking PA.

9. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Canes fan stopping by. Don't have much to add to the going ons of the season atm.

10. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Hawks are trying their best to give the 3rd central spot to Nashville currently has me dreaming of a CHI-LA first round series.

11. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Stars pls

Edit: oh wow we aren't bad this year I've been in work/school so much I've done awful at keeping up

12. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Got a great team there in Dallas. Seguin, Benn, and Klingberg is an incredible core that should have them competitive for the next 5+ years.

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Man, the Flyers are on such a tear. Loving this team right now. Gudas has finally gotten his shit together.

14. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Stars are the best team in the league offensively, but they've got to find a solid defense and goaltending. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the cup this year, but also wouldn't be surprised if they were an early exit.

15. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

I think they make a run at Andersen this summer. They're in trouble if they lose Demers as well.

16. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

Honestly I'm not a huge Ennis fan but they really need a winger in the top 6, big missing piece. The third line has been solid lately but that revolving door at RW is a killer

17. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

3 points back of the hawks...is this real life?

18. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Gotta think David Poile will be throwing every bit of energy he has at signing Jimmy Vesey by the end of the weekend.

19. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Avs are pretty much done after the loss today

20. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

:(

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The Wild are just getting hot at the right time. Parise has been excellent down this stretch.

That said, if they see the Hawks in the playoffs, they are out right away. lol

22. phaynes1

Regular

I mean, I know we have six games left, but I don't see the Hawks moving up to the first seed or the Wild moving above sixth. I doubt they matchup in the first round.

23. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

It's hilarious how good the Wild became the instant they fired Yeo. Especially with the rumors early last year he was going to be fired and never was.

Also, the Wild will likely match up with the Stars in the first round, and I like their chances to win that series.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I just meant in general. The Hawks have ousted the Wild a whole lot in the playoffs. They are basically the Wild's kryptonite.

phaynes1 likes this.
  25. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The Hawks are everybody's kryptonite

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.