Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2015-2016 NBA Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Basketball • Page 57

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

TheWater(s) and cshadows2887 like this.
  2. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

3. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Thon Maker cleared for the NBA draft.

4. Is there a bracket challenge for the playoffs?

5. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Yea, just got an email from NBA about it. Look up NBA bracketology, they have their own.

6. Collins

Trusted

I read that the Nets were interested in two of the Spurs assistants for the head coaching job. Sean Marks is a traitor :/

7. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

add dave joerger to the list of candidates for the wolves

8. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Atleast we aren't delusional like a lot of other fanbases

9. Collins

Trusted

Do you guys cheer for teams that have a former player or coach from your favorite team? I really want to see the Hawks do well in the playoffs since they have Budenholzer, a former Spurs assistant.

10. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

yes, i loved Battier getting his rings in Miami

Jose, Jason Tate and collin512 like this.
  11. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

So of course we are going to do a chorus.fm bracket group right?

12. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

haven't done one in a few years. I think I've won 2 of them. domo usually handles it.

13. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

my god, those old school Raptors jerseys are amazing. I was always a huge fan of the mid to late 90's Magic jerseys, too:

[​IMG]

Speaking of which, that 30 for 30 tonight is gonna give me all of the feels.

Back to jersey talk, the best retro basketball jersey has to be the nuggets one from the early 80's:

[​IMG]

It's so quintessentially 80's. I get Apple Computer logo vibes from around that same time.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  14. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

between jazz blowing the playoffs and letting kobe's corpse drop 60, this has been a lowlight week for my fandom.

15. Collins

Trusted

I'm going to try to watch every single playoff game this year. Not sure how that's going to work with finals coming up but I'm determined.

16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

The WNBA draft is on right now and the top 3 picks are all from UCONN. What a dominant program damn.

17. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Welcome back! I care! Still remember those Breaking Bad conversations from way back in the day.

oldjersey likes this.
  18. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Hoping to do the same but no chance I'll be able to with these western conference start times. Will watch every game on Friday and Saturday nights though!

19. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

the western conference 2nd round is gonna be insane.

20. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

definitely despise the west coast start times

showing up to work on 4 hours of sleep is a god damn nightmare

21. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Seriously. And I have a fucking whack job screaming at the office for 10 hours a day too so I always need to be on point. Never end up risking it. Did it a couple of times when I first started and the next day I would lag so hard and it'd be death

I almost want to move out west just so I can watch these western conference games. Been seriously considering moving out west for a few months now and this would be one of the best perks lol

22. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Where does this season rank all time? GSW breaking the win record. SA loses one home game. Curry with ridiculous stats, Westbrook tying the triple double record (something like 2nd quickest triple double in league history too) and the whole thing capped off with an icon going out with 60! I know a lot of us have been tainted (in a good way) by growing up on the NBA of the 90's, but this was seriously an incredible year.

atticusfinch likes this.
  23. Collins

Trusted

Thankfully I have a DVR so I can record all the games and watch them at night after work. I feel like I will definitely fall behind though, and I'll just end up deleting some games because there's no way I could avoid spoilers and keep posting on this board with you guys haha

24. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Easily the best season of basketball I've ever experienced. Curious what happens in the playoffs to cap it off. Probably end with GS going 16-0 en route to another 'ship

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Aw yeah. Good to see you still around sir! And still reppin them Knicks haha.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.