Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 83

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Oh for sure , for me I need someone who's into pop culture so I know they're not an alien but if we have different obsessions that's kinda fun maybe

GrantCloud, Iago and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. Dog with a Blog

I assure you Tinder is no better

GrantCloud, bigmike and dadbolt like this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

every dating app is bad - a miserable dating app person

4. Dog with a Blog

GrantCloud and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

6. Mr. Serotonin

7. Dog with a Blog

If that didn’t get her hot and bothered I don’t know what will

GrantCloud, bigmike, dadbolt and 3 others like this.
  8. Mr. Serotonin

Why would you exclude aliens?

9. CobraKidJon

we may never know

bigmike likes this.
  10. Carmen SD

Trusted

Tinder wasn’t as bad as I though but I figured I give it a try. It’s still bad tho. Not as and a pof! Which is probably the worse of them all.

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. Iago

forbidden chalice.

anime is sick but not something i would "market" myself around like most would. just like i would be down to watch a sitcom or a documentary, id be down to watch an anime. entertainment and stuff

12. Iago

forbidden chalice.

i am what the kids call A Casual

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

The ones who don't like tv or internet are boring

14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah water is pretty cool

15. CobraKidJon

If the person has anime watcher in their bio I’ll mention it but yeah most of the time I’ll never mention it lmao

Iago likes this.
  16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Went on my first date in a zillion years. It was okay but I wish I was more confident. He kept saying I seemed comfortable and relaxed but I wasn't to no fault of his own. And since I haven't rly like seen anyone since my ex idk my triggers until they happen. Like my ex always wore too much of one specific cologne and whenever I smell it it's upsetting for me and I knew that, but I didn't expect that this guy's rly subtle completely different cologne would be triggery. I just have so many warped views on things. It was disconcerting to hear someone speaking positively and making sure I was comfortable and okay and just being honest and respectful. I'm just not used to that. Like I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I think that's a great sign he was making sure you were comfortable and all! I get the cynicism for sure though, I think it's a super valid default defense system to have when meeting people. I went about 5 years being single, a big reason was I was in terrible shape in my life but I also was so scared to be vulnerable to someone, I had some really bad experiences in the past. It's really hard to completely invest in anyone at all when you have had past traumatic relationships in any way. Just take it a stride at the time! Sounds like the first date was good!

18. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Okay so I'm starting to realize every Tuesday/Thursday at school, there's this super cute brunette that gets coffee at Dunkin Donuts at the same time I do. We're always like a couple spots away in line. At first I was like "oh she's cute!" but today I caught myself smiling a bit when I got in line cuz I saw her placing her order... so I think I might be developing a tiny crush. After seeing all the different cute outfits she wears throughout the days, she's totally my type too.

I don't even know I'd even begin to approach her though :/ I know nothing about her, we share no friends in common from what I know, and I don't really have any excuse to talk to her. On my way to go to my usual breakfast-eating spot, I saw her again studying at a table on her own but like... what kind of person just walks up to someone they havent interacted with at all and says hi with no context... shooting your shot offline is so hard wtf!!

Gonna dress on the nice side Thursday and hope she just happens to be next to me in line and compliment her outfit or something???

19. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Thanks! It does make me feel like "damaged" which is frustrating. But it's also nice that someone kiiiinda knows in like a vagueish way and is being cool about it. He's only in town for a few days so it's nice to like get back in there and navigate everything without pressure

bigmike and oldjersey like this.
  20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Throw a Munchkin at her and see what happens.

dadbolt, Mr. Serotonin and Iago like this.
  21. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I'll make sure to walk up to her, offering her a second munchkin in hand, and say "I can either apologize or you can return fire, your call"

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Just be like, 'big coffee fan, eh?' then you tell her a coffee joke like "What do you call sad coffee? Despresso." Then you slide the digits to her and moonwalk out of the establishment

23. Dog with a Blog

I dunno the last time I felt nervous to hangout with someone but I am genuinely fucking terrified to go to this concert in a few weeks. I’m going with this bartender I like, and she’s known me as a customer for the last couple years, but this will be the first time we’ll be hanging out outside of her work. I think part of my nerves stems from the fact that, despite the fact that she’s awesome, she is like 42 and I’m 27 so I might be sorta intimidated by that. Is it considered a date if I never explicitly proposed it as one?

Also we’re seeing Daughters. I’ve you’ve never heard them just listen to like the first 10 seconds of this and you’ll get a feel for it haha

24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Daughters rules.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

I’m not religious but I grew up going to church every Sunday and I can safely say that seeing Daughters live was the closest thing I’ve ever had to a religious experience haha

GrantCloud likes this.