Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 80

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  2. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Yeah! The chat box is disabled for guys until the girl makes the first move, and if they don't, the chat disappears after 24 hours. You are allowed one timer reset per match.

--

So i got home from work to find a postcard from the girl I was briefly seeing written before we decided to part ways. I'm not crying, you're crying

20191109_231326.jpg 20191109_230636.jpg

3. Carmen SD

Trusted

Chatting with one dude on tinder and he wants to meet for coffee some time. Only problem is I’m trying to ask him to tell me about himself, ask him questions. One being what types of girls he goes for (because I want to waste anyone’s time) and he won’t answer me. Not sure how to feel about it

4. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

So currently, there’s been one lady who I’ve spent time but haven’t really done much and I don’t really think it’s gonna go much farther. I’m talking to another on Tinder who seems nice, I just started a conversation with someone on FB Dating (yeah yeah) tonight that seems cool. Hopefully, something pans out in my favor.

Iago and GrantCloud like this.
  5. Iago

forbidden chalice.

how is FB dating? havent tried it yet personally

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

If my research is correct. Guy has a terrible last name. >.<

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. Dog with a Blog

A couple months ago I met this girl at a bar and we talked and exchanged numbers but then she kinda just ghosted me.

cut to Halloween: My manager invited me to go bar hopping with him and his friends. Well, turns out one of his friends was that same girl. Thankfully I was wearing a Wolverine mask the whole time so she didn’t recognize me.

the next day I told him about how I met her before and she ghosted me and today he told me that he talked to her about me and she said she didn’t text me back because she thought I was gay haha. To be fair, we met at a gay bar and I was just there with my friend who is gay so I can’t really blame her. But my manager said she’s gonna text me lol. Small world.

8. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Your dating life is so fucking charmed. Christ

9. Dog with a Blog

We’ll see. No text from her yet :-p

10. Shakriel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GrantCloud and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. DarkHotline

So Tinder lady ghosted but I’m still talking to the FB Dating girl so it balances out.

GrantCloud, Iago and Shakriel like this.
  13. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I know I don’t think she would it’s entirely irrational but it’s a thought process I have trouble severing.

14. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Bumble girl replied back but convo feels a bit one sided (me asking a lot of questions), but its still early in the convo and Idk much about her cuz her bio was kinda lackin

Also, I've been friends with my shift leader at Papa Gino's (age 20) for about a year now (before she got promoted) and her sister always visits work now and then and omg... the sister brought in a super cute brunette friend and i was so shook??? I asked my coworker about it and she was like "oh yeah thats Lindsey we've been best friends for 14 years" omg

she broke up with her boyfriend like 2 weeks ago so imma see if my friend can gather interest if shes lookin for a relationship. my coworker thinks im super cool and nice and has been there for me during a lot of my relationship pursuits so im sure she can put in a good word somehow LOL

waking season likes this.
  15. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

@Dog with a Blog we need to go out. I have a single female friend who is looking for good guys... I am assuming here

16. DarkHotline

FB Dating lady is pretty great

StuffinCups and waking season like this.
  17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Papa Ginos! Haven’t been there in way too long.

18. Dog with a Blog

Just matched with a girl on tinder whose bio says, “astrology is fake.” I can’t even describe how much I love that lol. I hate astrology so much and will swipe left if people talk about their zodiac sign haha

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Dude almost every non-conservative girl up here mentions her zodiac sign *sigh*

20. Kiana

Every time I think I'm getting ghosted and am slightly paranoid they end up contacting me again and my suspicious brain is always like.... What kind of game is this?! But then my rational brain is like... Eh u know ppl do have lives lol

I feel like ppl need better picture choosing strategies. A group photo for the first pic is risky. Espesh if ur not the most attractive one in the photo. Like I have a pic with my more attractive friend but it's certainly not my first pic! Gotta get them ready for that low bar right off the bat.

Carmen SD, waking season and Shakriel like this.
  21. Dog with a Blog

Same over here. And like I’ll take non-conservative zodiac bullshit > conservative Republican any day but I it’s so nonsensical and I can’t deal with some of that new agey garbage. I’m not religious at all but I find it funny that the same people that shit on religion place so much power in rocks and shit haha

supernovagirl and waking season like this.
  22. Shakriel

shush, u gorgeous.

supernovagirl likes this.
  23. Kiana

Thanks! my friend has that like tall thin blonde thing going on which makes her v popular. I'm more... Lovable when u get to know me lol

Shakriel and waking season like this.
  24. Kiana

Also I'm a leo INFJ And my spirit animal is a Threadfin butterflyfish. If u want to know more just ask!

25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m dying to match with someone tall but they all say they prefer athletic dudes haha