Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 79

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

3. Iago

forbidden chalice.

You know what they say:

When the Relationships thread gives you lemons, you make lemon-dates

4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

They could be. They go with almost everythin'

StuffinCups, Ken and GrantCloud like this.
  5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

6. Mr. Serotonin

GrantCloud, StuffinCups and Ken like this.
  7. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

What is the best fruit to have on top of Belgian waffles?

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Gotta go with the classic strawberry

9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Strawberries, Nutella, and whipped cream

10. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

strawberry gang

11. Mr. Serotonin

G A N G

12. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Update: She told me she isnt in the best mental state for a relationship right now, and she needs to focus on herself and would hate to be neglect me during a rough time, so she said it would be best if we split up. I hope she can get through this; I let her know I'm still a friend if she ever needs one.

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

Anyone else feel like they’re destined to be alone forever?

Seemingly cool guy has not yet replied on tinder idk if he’s even been on. Kinda chatting with someone but I know nothing about him and i basically complained to him about my current work saying how bad it is. So I’ll call him mystery guy

14. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Oh I’ll definitely be alone forever.

but I don’t say that as a “woe is me” kind of thing. I adore my alone time and relationships don’t work for me. I don’t feel comfortable in them. After a few weeks the fun ends for me.

I love being alone and I never feel lonely. Hard to explain but I’m very happy as I am without significant others around.

15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

me: dating apps suck

me: gets no likes in Fresno

*comes to LA

me: how do I have 5 likes in 15 minutes of being on here

finding me a la tinder boo

16. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Sometimes on Tinder, I'll see a girl that looks 1000% my type in terms of looks and their bio, and I'm like "wow she's The Dream™ I hope we match", and it made me wonder if I'm like that for anyone

anyway, this post goes out to the cute brunette with the wholesome smile that loves art

waking season, Ken, Mary V and 5 others like this.
  17. Carmen SD

Trusted

Lmao. Guy I use to work with like 4 years ago “liked” me on hinge. So I don’t put my actual name because creeps. 99.999% sure he doesn’t realize it’s me. Plus pretty sure he’s lying about his age becaue if I recall he was about 5 years younger than me and I profile says 1.

18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I don't think I have a good enough population sample to get that feeling lol but sometimes I'll get a super like and be like wow maybe this will be like a ~dream match. Except it's always like a neckbeard with a wife who wants a throuple.

Iago and bigmike like this.
  19. ReginaPhilange Nov 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 9, 2019)
    ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

got into an argument with my girlfriend because I said if I knew she had cheated in the past I probably wouldn't have dated her. which is honestly just true, everyone makes mistakes sure, but I'm still with her. I don't think she fully understands how hard that makes it to trust her but to be fair we don't really have any issues in that arena since we hang out with all the same people. But like yeah, in the future if there happened to be a new guy friend I know that'll be an issue.

I need to talk to a therapist about this relationship because I honestly I'm very lost here. I fluctuate between loving it and hating it and I don't know if I'm just being complacent. There's a lot of codependency here too and I know that's extremely unhealthy especially for me because of my addictions.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Cheating is an awful thing you can do to someone but just because a person cheated in one relationship, doesn’t mean they’ll cheat in another future relationship.

If you have no reason to think she’s cheating, then I definitely wouldn’t make an issue of it.

coleslawed likes this.
  21. mad

I was right. Prestigious

ugh my parents just told me that my baby bro and his gf broke up. I’m gonna miss her
    :verysad:

22. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I'm always 50/50 on the concept Super Likes! On one hand, it seems like the right thing to do if you're super interested in someone, but I know some people think it can come off as desperate so I'm always hesitant to do so and potentially "spoil" my chance

Also, in other news, a cute girl matched with me on Bumble but she hasn't messaged me first so I'm just waiting. I've heard some girls wait til the other person does their timer extend to prove they're interested, which is a silly concept, but I guess I'll do that when the 24 hour mark is coming close to an end. I just wish I could message first as some folk don't even realize that guys literally cant message first and thus never shoot the shot LOL

waking season, Kiana and Colby Searcy like this.
  23. Kiana

Honestly every time I've gotten a super like I assume they did it on accident lol.

So on bumble does the girl have to message first then?

supernovagirl and Iago like this.
  24. Kiana

Did I ever update and say I found out that guy's name? I did. So now I have to think of a new nickname

25. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Were you correct?

GrantCloud likes this.