Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 77

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I've been sending her messages of reassurance throughout the day but she hasn't replied back and the fear of being ghosted is slowly starting to creep in as I've been noticing that she's been active on other platforms we follow each other on. She's probably just drained from conversation, which is totally understandable, but it feels so off to have someone who is starting to become a big part of your life just disappear. Maybe I'm just overthinking

StuffinCups likes this.
  2. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

[​IMG]
    as much as it hurts, just give her space for a couple days and then check back in.

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The one whose name I can't quite remember. The one who I sort of shut down and was bluntly like yeeeah so I've been assaulted FYI. He messaged me today saying he's been busy. He asked if I was looking for a srs relationship cause he got those vibes from me and I said I had no specific expectations of anything. I'm not a hook up right away person but I also have commitment issues so its whatevs. We text consistently after that.

DXYUY9bf.gif

4. Shakriel

Was he a front runner (like something worth maybe meeting) out of all the chucklefucks you've been talking with?

bigmike likes this.
  5. Iago

forbidden chalice.

That's what I'm thinking. It's weird, because we aren't officially a "thing" yet, but we obviously are seeing each other. It might be my self-esteem talking, but it's super easy to just ghost people in today's culture, so part of me thinks that she could also not be interested in me anymore/trying to focus on herself and doesn't "have" to tell me (bc the relationship is young) and leave by hinting silence. If we were further into the relationship, I wouldn't mind her being distant, but we're in the "what are we" stage so it makes me feel so weird about this situation.

Shakriel likes this.
  6. Kiana

Yeah we seem to have good convo and have chatted on the phone. I think we're gonna meet up when he's in town but he's not from here so I'm not banking on it being like a ~big thing. So far I've been chatting with him and the guy who spells his name ugly and both seem pretty okay so far.

bigmike and Shakriel like this.
  7. Shakriel

I totally get it. I'm just worried you'll overdo it accidentally and cause a rift if there isnt one. I hope everything works out though!
    You need to tell him he spells his name ugly and see how he reacts.

bigmike, Colby Searcy, Kiana and 2 others like this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I completely get this but I definitely think it’s lose-lose if you don’t give her space. If she’s interested and you don’t give her space she could become disinterested and if she isn’t interested already continuing to text won’t change that. It sounds like she is interested from what you’ve posted so I’d just hang tight! Hope it ends up going ok!

bigmike and Iago like this.
  9. Iago

forbidden chalice.

Thank you y'all :] I'll try to remain optimistic and just distract myself in other ways.

waking season and Shakriel like this.
  10. Kiana

Thank gawd I have men on apps to tell me how to eat

Screenshot_20191105-191917~2.png

YmOu.gif

coleslawed, bigmike, Ken and 6 others like this.
  11. Colby Searcy Nov 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 5, 2019)
    Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I read that as more inquisitive rather than judgemental

12. Shakriel

Shouldnt have said anything though, if he doesnt know what hes talking about. just sounds rude is all

13. Kiana

I don't think it's judgemental I just have sooooo many people who have commented on it allllll the time and it's so old. Like. It's been my diet for 14 years. I got a handle on it. I've had enough bad faith faux concern discussions with ppl about it that I'm always like heavy sigh. It's not one or two ppl it's like 95% of ppl I encounter. Wow, never thought to eat protein before thanx!!! Lol it's not a deal breaker it's just always mildly condescending when someone tries to explain nutrition stuff to me unsolicited, espesh when they admit they don't know what they're talking about

coleslawed, bigmike, dylan and 7 others like this.
  14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

We trying to talk produce because I’m about ranking them

coleslawed and bigmike like this.
  15. Kiana

Those thinly sliced "carrot chips" are underrated. Much less hard on my jaw than baby carrots.

bigmike and Shakriel like this.
  16. Shakriel

i like them for that reason too

Kiana likes this.
  17. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

If we’re ranking produce the list has to start and end with brussel sprouts and cauliflower.

coleslawed, Kiana and StuffinCups like this.
  18. CobraKidJon

These are low tier

waking season and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

BRUH crispy pan fried Brussels sprouts are top tier

GrantCloud, coleslawed, mad and 3 others like this.
  20. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

it pains me to say this, but @dylan is right.

21. Kiana

Brussels sprouts made right are sooooo good. I was thinking about picking some up my next grocery trip

22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

Ken and StuffinCups like this.
  23. CobraKidJon

I haven’t had good Brussels sprouts then it sounds like.

Ken, bigmike and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Asparagus is the best vegetable these are the facts

GrantCloud and Mr. Serotonin like this.