Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 66

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

You still Parent Trapping

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

This doesn't compute with my recollection of that movie

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm not sure there's a term for a secret open relationship so I had to improvise

coleslawed and GrantCloud like this.
  4. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

tex tex tex

5. ChaseTx

Exclusivity conversation is probably gonna happen soon and idk what to do

6. SlappinCups

how many others you seein??

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’m just chilling

SpookinCups likes this.
  8. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

[​IMG]

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

@ChaseTx just ask for a threesome, what do you got to lose

10. ChaseTx

2...ish. one I've been seeing for maybe 6 weeks who I've had a lot of fun going out to bars and breweries and I've hung out with her friends a few times. Another one I met in Chicago who lives in Virgina but she's really great to talk to and she's sent me gifts in the mail and wants to fly me out soon. Then there is another one I've seen sporadically over the past year and I didn't think was as big a deal but she wants to hang out this week and I don't want to say yes but I don't wanna let her down either

This all makes me feel pretty shitty tbh. I don't know what to do though

11. K0ta

Have you been honest with them or are you hiding the fact that you're seeing other people? No judgements just wondering.

12. Carmen SD

Trusted

I accidentally super liked someone on tinder. Fuck

13. SlappinCups

[​IMG]

Colby Searcy and GrantCloud like this.
  14. ChaseTx

Is not mentioning it hiding it? I guess it's that

One of them did ask me if we were exclusive a month ago and I ended up saying I wasn't ready. She was cool with it then but we haven't brought it up since

15. ChaseTx

SpookinCups and GrantCloud like this.
  16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Uhhh that’s quite the predicament. It seems like the one you are seeing that lives locally is probably the one that makes the most sense to pursue. Personally I couldn’t date someone who lives in a different part of the country.

but I feel like if you don’t see yourself with any of them exclusively, being honest sooner then later with them on how you feel is the best.

SpookinCups likes this.
  17. SlappinCups

That is weird predicament, especially because it sounds like you like all of them. Yeah idk, obviously it's best to be honest with them, but weird that two would know you're choosing someone else. Might be best to take a step back and see if you lean toward one more than the others!

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. K0ta

Definitely hiding it lol. But at least being honest about not wanting to be exclusive is sort of saying the same thing. Listen, be honest about what you want. And unless it's breaking it off with the others girls you're seeing, deleting dating apps and being exclusive, then tell this girl no. Sometimes things don't work out because people have different needs; that's ok. Just don't lie or do something that you aren't truly committed to.

19. ChaseTx

Yeah I've had that thought too, but it's still a tough call to make

K0ta, GrantCloud and SpookinCups like this.
  20. ChaseTx

Yeah I'm not going to lie to anybody. And I don't want to hurt anyone or lead anyone on. I'm not using the apps either. I'm just kind of in a position where I need to decide what I want I guess and maybe have a hard conversation. It's tough though

21. K0ta

I understand. It's really hard to figure out what you want. So many what ifs. It's easy to try to think every situation through to the end but I think ultimately when you know, you know. And I believe that path will become clear to you, and maybe initiating those conversations with the people you're seeing will help that become clear.

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s fair, we’ll I’m sure you’ll make the decision that’s best for you

ChaseTx and SpookinCups like this.
  23. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Be honest with the last one. If you don't want to then don't. People tend to feel worse knowing that ur hanging out with them because of a sense of guilt or whatever than just being honest. It's more of a let down for someone to string something along when they have no interest. Then the one who sends u gifts and wants to fly u out def needs to know if she doesn't already because that's a tool move if she thinks ur exclusive. If she already knows the deal and still wants to send u stuff and fly u out that's whatever but otherwise ur being like a super sketch sugar baby rn.

Idk maybe cause I'm too much of a loser to ever even date one person lmao so I lack the perspective of being in that sitch of not knowing who to choose, and maybe I'm just being a cheesy romantic lmao, but I feel like if it's the real deal like you ~know. If there is no obvious choice then none of them work for a monogamous relationship. If they're all fine with a casual thing then live ur life but just do it honestly

bigmike, K0ta, GrantCloud and 7 others like this.
  24. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I’m in a very similar situation except they’re both local

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

yeah I don't get how people have the energy to be poly or in an open relationship when having even just one human in your life all the time seems exhausting

SpookinCups and GrantCloud like this.