Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 65

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Nooooope!

bigmike, SpookinCups and gonz (Alex) like this.
  2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

me neither, let the dead bury the dead heh.

3. Kiana

Oh my God I'm having a quarter life crisis so I downloaded tinder. THESE ARE MY OPTIONS

Screenshot_20191020-185251.png

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

only do the swipe night and leave forever

5. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

flag looks like it needs to be retired

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

you should see my tinder options! lol

GrantCloud and supernovagirl like this.
  7. Carmen SD

Trusted

I'm recently single so maybe it's a little different, but to be honest there are memories with my ex I wish I had back or can experience again. We had some good times. Before him, I associated with jerks. Every single one. He was different (at least I thought). I really hope I find someone who can give me the same or better. But I honestly feel like I won't find anyone :verysad:

8. Kiana

I really don't want to have to pretend to like someone's dog or go on adventures or hold up a dead fish so this is a bust lol

Ken and supernovagirl like this.
  9. CobraKidJon

all those dating apps are so hard to find someone solely for the fact it’s hard to describe yourself in a bio without sounding like a jerk off or trying too hard.

10. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I hate that so many TV shows and movies involve an unfaithful relationship

Ken and Mary V like this.
  11. Kiana

Don't know how I'm not rolling in matches!!

Screenshot_20191020-200501.png

coleslawed, gonz (Alex), Ken and 3 others like this.
  12. Carmen SD

Trusted

I had a dude tell me I was asking too much in a guy all because I mentioned I didn’t want a smoker, druggie, or have kids. He was rude about it so I blocked him. I’m still puzzle on how that’s asking for a lot in a guy

coleslawed, Ken, Mary V and 1 other person like this.
  13. Kiana

Men are used to having to do the least, so they are uncomfortable with any sort of expectations

supernovagirl likes this.
  14. Kiana

Got my first match. Interesting. I've only swiped.... Whatever the good direction is like six times and some of those were accidents lol. Confirms what I've always said which is that I will be single for as long as I live here lmao. It's dire out here. Why does everyone want to go on an adventure?? Like ugh all these snowboarding and hiking pics are exhausting

15. CobraKidJon

mine literally says I like looking at memes and going to taco trucks and yet no matches at all it’s so rude

coleslawed likes this.
  16. Carmen SD

Trusted

The only guy that seems interesting hasn’t replied back to me yet :( makes me so anxious. He swiped first so like why the delay? Lol. I wish there was a way to tell when people are online

17. Kiana

Lol oh now there's been three matches but no way on this Earth am I messaging anyone first so I'm officially part of the problem.

Also like nobody even has curly hair tbh

supernovagirl likes this.
  18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Started seeing someone somewhat consistently and it’s it’s been really great. It’s the weirdest thing, we’re so much alike but polar opposites. I don’t get it, but it kinda works

coleslawed, Ken, bigmike and 2 others like this.
  19. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

no "Golden Gopher and Supreme stan"??

GrantCloud likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

that will make people avoid me even more

GrantCloud likes this.
  21. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

U gotta be kidding!!

GrantCloud likes this.
  22. Kiana

Oop already paused tinder. Maybe the next time I'm in PDX or something I'll reactivate, but everyone I matched with was like 100 miles away and I would totally do a distance thing because hey wouldn't have to see them all the time! But I don't think ppl on tinder are rly looking for that lmao. I have negative self esteem so it was cool to match with ppl I actually thought were somewhat attractive, assuming they don't swipe for everyone they come across lol

SpookinCups and bigmike like this.
  23. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

:cringe:

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Elaborate tx

25. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I don't like decisions