Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 64

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Dog with a Blog

I’m out there with that elder rune armor boy. That lvl 80 hitter

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I be slangin' swordies lobbies 'n tuna on the reg

3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

4. Mr. Serotonin

5. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this co-worker got fired so our friendship is over and I’m having feelings.

7. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

you wanna talk about it?

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

For gaslighting you?

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

10. Mr. Serotonin

11. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

A lady wants to hang with me after work
    [IMG]

12. Carmen SD

Trusted

Recently I was having issues creating a pof account. I’d create one and it gets deleted 10min later. I had no idea why or a way to contact them. This time around I used a different email and it seems to be doing okay. No deletion, yet. Things have not changed (much) since the last time I used it...

anyway not like anyone cares, but dude that stopped messaging me on okc either unmatched me or deleted his profile because he disappeared from my messages. Honestly prob better that way because reading thru his match questions, some important ones he gave answers I question. One being about people going to a therapist and his explanation was basically people who go to therapy are “messed up” and that is all based off people hes met who he knowingly went to therapy. The other about ghosting people and said he’s not about ghosting, yet I kinda felt slightly ghosted?

13. DarkHotline

Dude’s definitely full of shit and I wouldn’t worry about him tbh.

Mrplum5089 and GrantCloud like this.
  14. Carmen SD

Trusted

That’s what I figured! 98% match, plenty of questions answered, after reading thru all the agree/disagree those two things were the only ones that kinda turned me away. Other than that he seemed like a decent guy

15. DarkHotline

So said lady came to my work and hung out, I was rather shocked, a little uncomfortable. Afterwards, she was too tired to hang. Oh well

16. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I appreciate your affinity for efficiency scheduling a date while you’re working.

17. DarkHotline

It’s straight out of sitcom

18. Mr. Serotonin

19. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

20. Mr. Serotonin

Please don't speak for the talent please.

21. DarkHotline

22. DarkHotline

For real though, we were gonna hang after I got off work. 45 minutes until close, she shows up and hangs out, I was super embarrassed and uncomfortable the whole time.

coleslawed and bigmike like this.
  23. Carmen SD

Trusted

Hinge is really pushing me to meet with someone they paired as “most comparable”. I clicked the ‘x’ and it pops right back up. Now, we are far from compatable considering they have kids and want more, while I don’t have kids and don’t want kids.

This has happened more than once. Say compatable when not. Anyone else have that happen to them? Is it a glitch? Random? I don’t know much about hinge

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

59BD4E43-F345-4082-919B-8500B2AC90C7.jpeg

Claws and miller lattes

25. ItsJoe

Joe

I have a question to put out there to those of you that are single, which it's something I stop to think about from time to time. Do you ever stop and think about the people you have dated (long term, or short term), as in do you ever miss, or long for those memories back?