Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 61

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

Dog with a Blog, GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

oldjersey, coleslawed, Ken and 9 others like this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I deff know exactly how it feels to be in a situation of manipulation and toxicity and feeling like you can’t get out, @CobraKidJon so I’m genuinely sorry that you’re in that position. I also know from personal experience that all the people in the world telling you to get out won’t make it happen until you’re ready yourself. But it’s important for people to remind you that you always have options, some of which you might be intentionally not seeing because it’s ‘better’ to stay in the abuse (again, coming from a place of love & speaking from direct experience)

Ken, bigmike, Kiana and 2 others like this.
  6. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

7. Dog with a Blog

651930FC-D819-4917-9D81-AC4294672A5E.jpeg

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Not sure if this is the right place for this, because I'm not sure if there's a "Talk about your Exes" thread lmao

But I found a flashdrive tonight in my "memory box" and I had no idea what was on it and so I plugged it in and I basically spent the last hour going through the history of me and my ex girlfriend's relationship via blurty/livejournal entries that she posted about me (or private entries on my own page since I gave her my password back then and she would write stuff into it just for me to see) that I completely forgot I had saved onto a word doc like years ago and put on this flashdrive.

Maybe it's because I just watched the Notebook earlier but definitely a lot of sappy feelings right now. It was a whirlwind hot and heavy teenage romance that lasted 2 years and burned out bright. It ended when she cheated on me (I had already forgiven her for previous transgressions that were less serious than fucking another dude), so it ended horribly and I was clinically depressed and I think I changed for the worse as a person after that, so that's the part I always kind of remember....so it was pretty wild to run through the happier (and some not so happy) times in our relationship that I don't remember as clearly anymore. It’s so melodramatic (I mean we were teenagers and they’re livejournal entries lmao) and cheesy but we really loved each other hard, the way teens in love for the first time do, and it’s just really weird to relive some of those moments and feelings again. Especially considering I’m a happily married man. I met my wife a couple years after this relationship so I was older and more “mature” when it came to love, and more careful about it after having my heart broken, so it’s funny to see the two different ways I’ve been in love and how different the relationships went.

anyway, what a weird fucking last 90 minutes it’s been lmao. I cringed at the parts where she had copy/pasted some of the corny stuff I would IM her or post on my away messages or in my livejournal updates. 17 year old me was not a poet. Also reading this I found myself wondering “what the hell happened that changed so fast?” and I immediately had to put a stop to that thought because the depression that followed our relationship had a lot to do with the whole wondering why nonsense. Hey, at least I found some song lyrics to songs I had completely forgot existed!

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk entitled “10+ year old flash drive”.

9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I vividly remember physically printing AIM chats in HS hahaha

10. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

SWIPE NIGHT EPISODE 2 BAYBEE

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ok schitts creek making me realize I just want to be with like someone who is really responsible and wears like a button up and like knows math or something but can also be like charming and has a nice smile. No mommy issues preferred.

12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

i need to figure out a bio and get on tinder for this

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Mrplum5089 like this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

[​IMG]

14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

15. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Mrplum5089 and GrantCloud like this.
  17. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Looking back I wanna match with someone that choose the cheetos over the med kit lol

coleslawed and colorlesscliche like this.
  18. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

tonight im going to see a movie with a girl i like a lot that im 99% sure likes me back. whats the best way to tell her about how i feel without coming across as needy or creepy?

a coworker suggested that id ask her if shes "looking for something serious, or just wants to have fun" but knowing her that would just come across as douchey

Ken likes this.
  19. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Definitely do not ask her that haha. Are the two of you going alone? Something as simple as “i really like hanging out just the two of us” will give you some indication as to how she’s feeling.

20. SuperCoolFool

yeah, just me and her. i even told her that we could invite others and it doesnt have to be us two, but she made a big deal about how she wants to be around me specifically which i would think is a good sign

coleslawed, Dog with a Blog and Ken like this.
  21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I would definitely say what I suggested or something similar when the movie is over and you’re at a good point in the conversation/towards the end of the night. If she responds with “me too” then you can respond with the whole “let’s do it again” or “we should do it more often” and take it from there

22. SuperCoolFool

oh yeah, that for sure. we actually saw joker (as a group) the other night and thats actually how i ended up here.
    as a side note, that movie was way better than either of us were expecting. gamers rise up.

supernovagirl likes this.
  23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Good luck!

SpookinCups and SuperCoolFool like this.
  24. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Whatever you do, don’t ask her in the pitch black darkness of the movie theater. Almost every question / comment said in a dark movie theater comes off as creepy, especially if whispering.

25. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Whatever you do definitely don’t say gamers rise up