2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 59

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Carmen SD

Trusted

Long distance isn’t worth it for me, i work 6 days a week rn and still exhausted on my only day off. I put a 30-35 mile radius (which is like maybe an hour drive where I live) when I really want to be traveling no more than 20 miles. It was hard enough only seeing my ex once a week for the 2 years we were together and I kinda feel like it partly had to do with us splitting

2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’m gonna be honest you make it sound like you don’t have time for a irl relationship! Lol it almost seems like real long distance would be ideal Bc you don’t seem to have the time (or options) of dating in your area.
    Ideally dating long distance leads to one of you moving, so that would either get you out of your area that you are having a hard time finding housing, or have someone come and provide another income, both of which being good outcomes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Just my two cents but obv do what’s best for you

3. Carmen SD

Trusted

That’s the problem with long distance, someone having to move, someone has to move either you or they. Plus starting off in long distance means you never get to see them and I personally don’t see the point (not for what I’m looking for). If it works for others than that’s good for them. I also couldn’t do moving in right away- too many bad experiences I’ve seen. Although I would like to get out of my area bc I hate it, I don’t want to move just because of a relationship and wouldn’t expect someone else to either. Because if that goes sour, i wasted money I dont have and time. My ex didn’t live exactly close and I was always driving to him, even took a job closer to where he lives to spend more time with him which was working out until issues at work that have been going on for over 6 months. Now I’m wasting gas commuting to a city I have no reason to work in anymore. I can’t go thru that again. I’m trying to find another job close to me, but in the process of completing a program for that job and on lists to try to get in to an “affordable” apt.

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

farmers only has the best commercials

elwayinthe4th and SpookinCups like this.
  5. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Supporter

So for the first time ever after being on Tinder for like 4 years on and off, I just gave my number to this girl and she’s gonna text me later. Or so she says, maybe it’s all a ploy to steal my credit card information.

But either way I’m excited.

6. Mrplum5089

Trusted

I think my date/Zuckerberg ghosted me :(

7. Dog with a Blog

The Flammable Man Prestigious

P crazy to think that my long term relationship was starting as the age of Blockbuster was ending. Glad I got to hit the tail end of that

8. Signifire

Update: Aaaaaand unmatched.

GrantCloud and Dog with a Blog like this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

Did she get your credit card info bruh?

10. Signifire

the relationship never progressed that far so I’m just stuck wondering what could have been.

11. Dog with a Blog

prolly somethin like this

[​IMG]

12. Signifire

13. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

that looks like someone you’d try and pick up

14. Signifire

Oh wait this person is a bot lmao. Cool. I just asked her why she unmatched with me on tinder and she responded by asking when I was gonna make her cum.

15. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

But, like, also, when are you gonna make her cum

16. marsupial jones

if i don't like your avatar i don't like you

I’m not sure that makes her a bot tbh

17. Signifire

Well I just gotta sign up on tinderkiss.com and prove I’m not in trouble with the law and on the run or something like that. She’s only in town for the weekend so just as soon as I turn myself in it’s goin down.

18. marsupial jones Oct 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 3, 2019)
    marsupial jones

if i don't like your avatar i don't like you

I’ve had times where I think it’s a bot but it turns out to be... a woman who wants to be paid for sex and I always assume it’s a cop undercover or a dude in a basement somewhere lol.

I once had one woman FaceTime me. I was like, “holy fuck this is a real person not a bot or a dude this is wild.”

But the best is when someone asks for an Amazon gift card and they get pissed when you take too long to give them the info.

“Did you get the card yet?”

“I’m at the hospital right now. My leg got crushed by a cement truck.”

“Ok hurry up I need the card.”

“Give me an hour.”

“Can you get it now???”

19. ChaseTx

Nuke the site from orbit. The only way to be sure Prestigious

In the silo, Cups? Inside it???

20. ChaseTx

I have some suitors.

21. SpookinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

I don't know how farming works where else should we kiss

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

23. ChaseTx

i kind of narrowed it down to the one I was having the most fun with, but now someone I met in Chicago has been flirting with me a lot by text/online and I'm liking her a lot. so it continues

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm a mouse duh Supporter

[​IMG]

25. Mrplum5089

Trusted

Anyone play that tinder choose your own adventure game tonight? Just me ok

Jacob likes this.