Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 54

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Carmen SD

Trusted

Does it show your fb name? I don’t use my “real” name on fb. Makes it hard for people like co workers or prospective employers to find me. Interesting how you can add people off your friends as a “crush”. Not that there is anyone on my list I’d “crush” but if there was I’d probably be a little embarrassed to do so

2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yes it shows your Facebook name
    I don’t think there was a way to change it but I don’t recall

Like I said they only know if you crushed them if they ask crushed you so idk why you’d be embarrassed haha it means they like you too!
    (Realized I may not have made this part clear. Crushes remain secret unless you both add each other)

3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

A8A9E230-B0AF-4673-BB22-3EDC6BAB4A5B.jpeg
    Ruh roh

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Half of Caits family is law enforcement and she can't stand them hahaha

bigmike and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  6. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

7. Dog with a Blog

Legit lold at this. That totally caught me by surprise

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  8. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Guys I kinda need some serious advice lol.

My gf has two guy friends who directly and passively were rude/disrespectful to me. One talked shit about me on Facebook, the other literally ignores my presents and hovers around my gf like a creep, among other things.

I told her they piss me off and I want nothing to do with them, but I don't think she's said anything to them. What do I do?

9. DarkHotline

10. DarkHotline

Make out with her in front of them. Seriously though, call them out on it. Confrontation sucks but you’re dating her and they’re not, so remind them of it.

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Hit on her friends in front of her so she's very confused though she feels what it's like.

12. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

I called out one of them (via text so meh) and he didn't have shit to say for himself. Considering starting Facebook drama because he won't show his face.

GrantCloud and DarkHotline like this.
  13. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Terrible terrible advice lol

GrantCloud and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  14. DarkHotline

Hell yeah

15. Went with this girl I met last weekend on a study date. My sinuses decided to all turn on me at once and I went into a coughing fit in the silent room of the library. Then she asked me if I wanted to get dinner after. I think she's a keeper.

16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Been texting someone lately. Is nice.

17. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

do they text back?

18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yes actually! It's weird haha.

GrantCloud and Shakriel like this.
  19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The first movie my wife and I ever went to after we first started talking, I had a terrible, terrible sinus infection - to the point where during the movie I had to go get a ton of toilet paper to keep blowing my nose - and I was being so loud because I couldn't breathe at all. The entire time I kept thinking 'there's no way this girl will ever talk to me again after this...'

So, you guys will probably get married tbh.

20. Yeah not gonna lie when I got back to my dorm I was like "fuuuuck" but now we have plans next week so I guess you're right.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Girlfriend and I are doing our first mini vacation together. Heading to Vegas, Zion, and Grand Canyon. I'll feeling an upper respiratory infection coming on, so this should be great. :cringe:

Ken, coleslawed, St. Nate and 4 others like this.
  22. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Might as well start looking for rings now

23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

You're goin' to three places, one of which is the GRAND CANYON and you're callin' it a "mini" vacay??? :scream:

24. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

had a great date last night, we didn't even play WoW, it was a nice change of pace

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

haha its mostly cause we aren't staying in any one place for more than a day. We won't be in Vegas for even 24 hours.