2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 53

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

2. Dog with a Blog

The Flammable Man Prestigious

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

4. Dog with a Blog

5. CobraKidJon

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I was walking with a ghost Supporter

okay this thing with you and James and Derek has officially gone too far, I am not a sinner but if I did get a bj and I ever told any of you I would want one of you to fly to New York and murder me

7. Dog with a Blog

089020D9-4B45-4094-BF55-A1A5390D038F.jpeg

8. CobraKidJon

take this to the wow thread

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

@.jess your man is spilling all your deets to a Boss Baby and a Vin Diesel dog internet strangers

10. dylan

we're all just gonna try our fucking best Prestigious

I never do anything sinful so idk why these two morons keep giving me this ammo

11. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Board Games, DnD, Video Games, smoke weed, LSD, all of the above

12. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry Supporter

In a weird situation. Could use some advice. Or just people to vent to. I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years and love her so so much. And I don't think it's an exaggeration to say we're perfect for each other except for one thing. She's asexual and while she doesn't dislike sex when it does happen, it's not something she really ever thinks about or initiates, which I guess is called "gray ace". She told me recently she only ever does it to make me happy(which kind of makes me feel gross about everytime we have done it). We're going through a pretty long dry spell right now and as much as I feel like a brat and a shithead for admitting it, it has been effecting me. Like, I know she loves me and wants me to be happy but the broken part of my brain just makes me feel unwanted and it's kind of been triggering my depression the last few months as dumb as that sounds. I don't want to end this because she's literally my best friend that I've ever had and while our relationship isn't necessarily sexual it is definitely romantic. I know nothing is wrong with her for being this way, it's just our one incompatibility.

We've discussed it a few times and she has suggested we try an open relationship/non-monogamy, and I've even been supportive of her exploring her bi-romanticism in the past so it's not totally foreign to us, but the few times it's gotten to the point of people showing intrest in me she's gotten cold feet. I want her to feel comfortable with whatever happens so at that point I always give it up. I just feel kind of stuck in limbo.

I really don't know what to do. "Sucking it up" doesn't feel like a permanent solution. Sorry to bring down the mood.

13. CobraKidJon

I don’t know if it’ll be any help but I actually am in love with someone who is asexual also. She is busy tonight so I’ll see if I can get her thoughts on this tomorrow.

SlappinCups and Jesse West like this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm pretty sure I'm ace so I'll see if i I can help but unfortunately I don't think I can, I've never been in a relationship so I can't answer how to reckon that incompatibility even though it's on my mind when I think about being in one, but I understand your frustration but also realize which you seem to do too that she can't control her lack of sex drive

SlappinCups and Jesse West like this.
  15. Colby Searcy

Is masturbation acceptable?

16. thesoftskeleton

you're a germ

17. Jesse West

Yes, but it's not really comparable to actually intimacy.

GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  18. Colby Searcy

Oh believe me, I agree, just curious.

Obvious question but Have you told her about any of this?

GrantCloud likes this.
  19. GrantCloud

Trusted

I feel like coworkers should get the hint if my head is buried in my phone and I am only responding with one word remarks at lunch I rather not talk lol

Mary V likes this.
  20. Jesse West

Sorry, wasn't getting notifications for a sec there. We have talked about it but it's not a conversation that's had a resolution yet.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  21. Colby Searcy

I can relate to your situation quite a bit. While my wife nor I are asexual or anything of that nature, for several years we were not on the same page sexually. Alot of this was my fault and took several honest conversations to finally get both of us on the same page and because of it our relationship has never been better.

What I'm trying to say is that if you feel like this is the right relationship to you, be willing to have multiple honest and open conversations about it, nothing will change overnight.

GrantCloud, coleslawed and Jesse West like this.
  22. Mrplum5089

Trusted

So uhhhh Facebook Dating finally sent me profiles to swipe last night and I somehow woke up to 8 matches which is by FAR the most I’ve ever gotten in a day. Who ever thought it would take me selling my soul to Zuck to truly live.

Mr. Serotonin and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  23. Show off them plums bro

24. Mrplum5089

Trusted

TOO MANY PEOPLE WANT THE PLUMS

25. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious