2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 51

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The one thing I still use, and need to replace is my little salad dressing cups. I use these little 2oz jello shot lookin things. Need to find the same thing in non-plastic.

[​IMG]

GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  2. Ken

Entrusted Supporter

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

GrantCloud, coleslawed, Ken and 2 others like this.
  5. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I take a sandwich to work everyday and just use the same ziploc baggy.

Mrplum5089 and supernovagirl like this.
  7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

At my job I have four different tea mugs (one Freddy Krueger one, one a kid got me, one small travel one, and a big travel one). Also keep a canister of tea. Also have a water bottle. I also keep my vitamin d and iron supplements at my work desk and little bottles of orange juice because I'm recommended to take them with OJ. I also have a blanket there. I'm probably at work more than home so I mean.... Shrug lol

GrantCloud, coleslawed and bigmike like this.
  8. marsupial jones

pending approval

I use these too but they’re a pain in the ass to clean (more specifically they take forever to dry because of all the ridges and edges around the ends)

GrantCloud likes this.
  9. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I have some glass bowls (with lids) from Pampered Chef in similar size that I use for sauces. I’m sure Pyrex makes something small, too.

and no shame for bringing plates to work, the less single use paper/plastic plates the better.

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. marsupial jones

pending approval

Chiming in.

I have a fork, knife, butter knife, spoon, plate, and bowl at work. Lots of people do.

I also tend to keep food at work if I know I’m going to have it for a few days or the whole week. No need to bring it home if I’m just going to bring some of it to work every day. The less I have to bring with me, the better.

11. DickyCullz

Doesn’t have Ashley Madison

do people's work not provide this things in the kitchen??

GrantCloud and bigmike like this.
  12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Some but not enough for everyone. Mostly paper/foam and plasticware

marsupial jones likes this.
  13. marsupial jones

pending approval

Also, I’m not fucking using the same cutlery as my coworkers. Some of them are disgusting as shit and I’ve seen some of them half-ass properly cleaning office dishes because “it’s not really mine” so yeah, no thanks to that.

Hilariously enough the plastic butter knives the office gets are too thick to put through the plastic forks we get so if you’re trying to cut something with the knife and fork best of luck because that’s not gonna work very well :crylaugh:

coleslawed and Colby Searcy like this.
  14. cherrywaves

Trusted

I eat lunch in my car, it sucks

15. marsupial jones

pending approval

Do you work on the road or do you go to your car from an office to eat your lunch?

16. cherrywaves

Trusted

I work on the road but I'm in the office on Friday

17. marsupial jones

pending approval

Oof, that’s rough. There’s very few things I feel comfortable eating in a car and even then I feel like those “safe” foods spill, break or crumble apart and fall everywhere.

18. cherrywaves

Trusted

I'm very used to having chicken and mixed greens haha. Not a lot of lunches that are good cold. Maybe I can look into gazpacho

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I was walking with a ghost Supporter

I go out for lunch because I need that 30 minute break for my mental health

GrantCloud and SlappinCups like this.
  20. ChaseTx

Nuke the site from orbit. The only way to be sure Prestigious

Most places I've worked don't have dishes for general use. My current job has plastic forks and spoons but that's wasteful and bad so I like to keep a metal fork and spoon at my desk and use those

I also keep a bowl for oatmeal and soup.

21. ChaseTx

Nuke the site from orbit. The only way to be sure Prestigious

Same here. If I brought my lunch I'll either take it to my car and eat it or eat very quickly in the break room and then go to my car

Also only 30 minutes?? Aghhhh

22. DickyCullz

also learning that people put their knife through the fork to cut things. maybe I'm weird..

bigmike likes this.
  23. marsupial jones

pending approval

you've never seen people at restaurants or family members do that with chicken, steak, fish, Snickers bars...? i've always seen people do that.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  24. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

But then you have to detach the food from the fork...
    Makes more sense to use the fork as a guide. That way the food is already attached to the fork.

DickyCullz likes this.
  25. DickyCullz

never, though admittedly I've not been looking for it. I'll keep an eye out at dinner. I use the knife along the backside of the fork, so that the piece I've just cut off is already stabbed for delivery to my mouth

coleslawed, bigmike and johnnyutes like this.