Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 50

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Umm...the ziploc bag it came in? Lol like a sandwich is not rly messy I don’t understand why you’d need a plate lol

Ken likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

When there's birthday cake ?

3. supernovagirl

Right lol I’m like when is it “needed”?! Do you bring cereal? Does your work provide cereal? I need more info and preferably a job that provides me cereal

4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I don’t see the issue with bringing a plate. It’s fine. Not something I would do for a sandwich but couldn’t fault anyone for doing it.

I do work with someone that eats Cheetos with a fork though.

coleslawed and Colby Searcy like this.
  5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

While we do get cake fairly regularly, we aren't provided milk so a paper/foam plate works just fine.

I bring cereal for breakfast sometimes and my wife got on to me for taking a ceramic bowl to work with me.

6. supernovagirl

Okay hahah if you had said “I bring a bowl with me for when I bring cereal for breakfast” I’d be like ok sure checks out
    But you said it all mysterious “when needed” , so much intrigue, so many questions! :P

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Also, I don't eat sandwiches for lunch, I always bring a salad. But, my kid, I send to school with one of these. Try not to use single-use plastics so I fully support the plate!

[​IMG]

8. Colby Searcy

When needed just meaning that I leave it there for when I decide to have cereal for breakfast.

I also use it for when I have Ramen or Spaghetti-o's too

supernovagirl likes this.
  9. I don’t like using plastic cutlery or plates/bowls so I bring my own from home as well

10. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I always bring my stuff in tupperware and a giant jar of peanut butter in my lunchbox

St. Nate and coleslawed like this.
  11. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I do bring kitchenware utensils and bring them home, can’t stand plasticware

12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The one thing I still use, and need to replace is my little salad dressing cups. I use these little 2oz jello shot lookin things. Need to find the same thing in non-plastic.

[​IMG]

GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

14. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

GrantCloud, coleslawed, Ken and 2 others like this.
  16. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I take a sandwich to work everyday and just use the same ziploc baggy.

Mrplum5089 and supernovagirl like this.
  18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

At my job I have four different tea mugs (one Freddy Krueger one, one a kid got me, one small travel one, and a big travel one). Also keep a canister of tea. Also have a water bottle. I also keep my vitamin d and iron supplements at my work desk and little bottles of orange juice because I'm recommended to take them with OJ. I also have a blanket there. I'm probably at work more than home so I mean.... Shrug lol

GrantCloud, coleslawed and bigmike like this.
  19. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I use these too but they’re a pain in the ass to clean (more specifically they take forever to dry because of all the ridges and edges around the ends)

GrantCloud likes this.
  20. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I have some glass bowls (with lids) from Pampered Chef in similar size that I use for sauces. I’m sure Pyrex makes something small, too.

and no shame for bringing plates to work, the less single use paper/plastic plates the better.

GrantCloud likes this.
  21. marsupial jones

Chiming in.

I have a fork, knife, butter knife, spoon, plate, and bowl at work. Lots of people do.

I also tend to keep food at work if I know I’m going to have it for a few days or the whole week. No need to bring it home if I’m just going to bring some of it to work every day. The less I have to bring with me, the better.

22. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

do people's work not provide this things in the kitchen??

GrantCloud and bigmike like this.
  23. Colby Searcy

Some but not enough for everyone. Mostly paper/foam and plasticware

marsupial jones likes this.
  24. marsupial jones

Also, I’m not fucking using the same cutlery as my coworkers. Some of them are disgusting as shit and I’ve seen some of them half-ass properly cleaning office dishes because “it’s not really mine” so yeah, no thanks to that.

Hilariously enough the plastic butter knives the office gets are too thick to put through the plastic forks we get so if you’re trying to cut something with the knife and fork best of luck because that’s not gonna work very well :crylaugh:

coleslawed and Colby Searcy like this.
  25. cherrywaves

Trusted

I eat lunch in my car, it sucks