Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 45

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. cherrywaves

Trusted

I got a 3.5 year relationship out of OKC, so I can back that

bigmike likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

No way this dude lives in a vacuum

3. cherrywaves

Trusted

Bitch I live in the fish tube

4. Mr. Serotonin

5. Dog with a Blog

6. Mr. Serotonin

What’d you mean “whatever”?

7. Dog with a Blog

8. Mr. Serotonin

9. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Brunch with running girl went well. Run with running girl was neat but not something I’d want to do all the time. Maybe once a week or every few weeks. Hope she feels the same way. Running is my peaceful time, so I don’t always want to have someone there at my side I have to take notice of.

Definitely don’t wanna date / relationship this girl. Friendly only thanks ma’am and she seems to be okay with that so that’s cool.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  10. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Help

12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  13. ChaseTx

Might have to make room for one more

14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Chase I have an SO...

Better make it two

15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

waking season and GrantCloud like this.
  16. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What type of sorcery is this? I liked someone on Hinge, which from my knowledge shows that I liked them and then they message me. Sort of like Bumble.

But she sent an invite to start a chat?!

Power move man. Now it'll go nowhere.

17. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

[​IMG]

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

fun story, my bf and I share a complex about referring to each other as boyfriends stemming from insecurities related being raised in uber-conservative households so I got him to settle on calling me his "beau" which is a thousand times more gay lol

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hinge is definitely my favorite. I’ve had maybe one date ever on Tinder, two with Bumble, and a handful on Hinge. None really went anywhere (thanks NH) but it’s nice having an easier way to break the ice. Two of my friends met their SOs on Hinge years ago and are still together so there’s hope!

20. ChaseTx

They all work
    :teethsmile:

21. cherrywaves

Trusted

Shockingly, things didn’t work out

Mrplum5089, waking season and ChaseTx like this.
  22. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

whoever sent the first like is always the one who’s invited to start the convo, unless they match by leaving a comment.

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Ah, good to know, thank you! So if I commented on her picture or one of those text things, she would have to respond with text?

24. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Relationship update! So I divorced Felicity, my only regret is she still has the Netflix password.

But that’s ok because I found myself a....Legendary drop as us gamers call it. That’s right, I have a gamer gf! Her name is Bioshock Zelda MedalOfHonor and she’s EPIC. We met on iFunny where she liked my post about Chuck Norris (when Chuck Norris joins a game he gets every weapon immediately. Got a lot of lolz for this, almost made it to the front page!) and I messaged her asking for noodz. She sent me a picture of her WoW character without armor on and we cybered. That was a week ago and now we’ve moved in together. She has an EPIC Minecraft creeper mug that she drinks Mountain Dew out of. When I ask her if she’s my princess peach she says “fus-roh-DUH” and it’s so cute uwu. We hit a rocky patch where I caught her in another gamers Animal Crossing game and they were trading peaches and lemons. I had quite the heated gamer moment but we’re working through it. She actually just got back with her Five Nights At Freddy’s Chica costume which means it’s time for teh secks XD guess I win the internets for today LOL. Anyways I’ll update y’all later, now I’m off to quest in mladys nether regions....it’s a high level dungeon XD

Peace out!!!!

25. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

[​IMG]