Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 44

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Chase should do it, unlike someone else we know who I won’t mention

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Milwaukee thing??

3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

No way to know for sure

ChaseTx likes this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

It's 2019 I'm the only one who isn't poly

5. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

6. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

We will need proof for verification purposes, thanks chase

7. Dog with a Blog

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Best of luck with that man

SlappinCups and GrantCloud like this.
  9. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

there are a few moments in my life where i am slicker than goose shit. the below story from early this week is one of those...

met a woman while out for a run, as we've seen each other running seemingly every day for a week and after passing her 3 times on one run we finally stop and chat for a bit about our mileage and times or whatnot.

then i say we should do some runs together.

she agrees.

then she says "or should we get something to eat?"

i say, "well let's do both. let's get brunch. it's food and run is right there in the middle of the word."

as i was saying it i was 50/50 on if she would just scoff and walk away shaking her head, but she understood how fantastic of a line that was (OBVIOUSLY) B-)

10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

11. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

12. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Is it a sign that the shirt I was wearing when we made this arrangement was this same shade of yellow.

13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I did this in January while very hungover, do not recommend

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

We had an argument this weekend about who is taking who’s name when we get married which prompted us to update each other’s contact info with each other’s last names.

We’re making plans to go to Germany for Oktoberfest next year so I’m now scouting out where in the country would be the most meaningful place to propose.

I’ve decided I’m going to make our wedding bands myself. So I’m going to get a second job and save up for the metal shop materials.

16. cherrywaves

Trusted

Went on a Bumble date last night, she seemed really interested in the days leading up to it. We got dinner, had a great conversation about a lot of different things, and overall we seem pretty likeminded. It seemed like her tune changed entirely when it was time to go, and even though she agreed to a second date she seemed much more standoff-ish.

Idk maybe I’m paranoid, I thought it went well considering she changed locations at the last minute and was also 10 mins late?

waking season and SlappinCups like this.
  17. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

my favourite bumble date story is when I went on my last one before meeting my current girlfriend where the girl, when asked what we were doing that evening, told the wait staff “I’m gonna take him home and fuck him”

she then proceeded to get so drunk she couldn’t stand up and I had to put her in an Uber home. We never spoken again

18. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Sounds like she fucked you all right.

19. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

In my wallet

20. cherrywaves

Trusted

Is the general consensus that Hinge is the best one of these apps? Bumble is cool, Tinder blows, and daddy needs that unhealthy serotonin rush of matching with someone I'll never meet

waking season and coleslawed like this.
  21. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m kinda got a bias rn but yeah I thought Hinge was waaay better than the others. You don’t get as many swipes a day but I was having much better conversations on there. You can start conversations based off of some prompts they choose and it makes breaking the ice a lot easier. I met my girlfriend on there so I didn’t meet a lot of folks from there before I deleted it but I had some pretty interesting talks with people. YMMV though it’s all a shit show good luck out there

22. cherrywaves

Trusted

Thank you fatherbolt

23. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

In a vacuum yes Hinge is the best, all depends on where you live though

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  24. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I had the most success on OkCupid, even before I met my girlfriend I had at least solid interactions there and okay dates

St. Nate, bigmike and GrantCloud like this.
  25. cherrywaves

Trusted

I live in Boston and if it's anything like other apps they're much better in a packed metropolitan area