2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 43

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. I’ve caught a terrible flu right before my boyfriend gets back to Melbourne :verysad:

SlappinCups and Dog with a Blog like this.
  2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

That's kinda where we are too but not necessarily the relationship/dating aspect

GrantCloud likes this.
  3. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Same honestly.

GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve said it before but my thoughts on it are that I think I could do it if that was how the relationship started but going from long term monogamous to poly seems like a nearly impossible switch

Sorry Mary!!! That sucks. But now you get to experience what it’s like to have a significant other take care of you when you’re sick :blush:

SlappinCups, Colby Searcy and Mary V like this.
  5. Thank you! I’ll be okay!

6. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

It is immense work. The major key is obviously communication. Like poly people deal with all the same jealousy as non-poly people but the ones I were around the most were amazing at talking through everything and understanding things aren’t personal. It’s incredible to see and be around but definitely confirmed it’s not something I can do.

7. @bigmike our girlfriends share bdays!

8. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

9. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

10. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah I think what we have discussed is more along the lines of swinging than adding to the relationship. Lol. We are pretty comfortable with each other and the idea of spicing things up. But definitely seems like a tricky situation at times

11. St. Nate

We were just talkin' bout the Jesus. Prestigious

9AF49B6F-3C1A-40CD-8158-3AA8FDDB5890.jpeg

My relationship has homework wtfff

12. I need to be allowed to play video games for 5 hours straight

13. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

dating apps suck

14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

As someone who has been with my wife since before smartphones were a thing, what’s that like? Like if I was single that shit would terrify me. But it also seems like it could be fun. Lol

Colby Searcy likes this.
  15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

95% bots and like 5% actual people and it’s hard to impress with pictures and bios. It’s just the worst.

16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

That’s kind of what I figured

17. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

I feel like I’m sorta in love with this woman in the Bay Area but I’m hesitant to use that word cause it’s often met with expectations and is used in conjunction with some sort of commitment. But we have a really interesting dynamic where whenever we see each other, which is basically just when I’m in the Bay, we always pick up right where we left off. Like, the other day I went to her house and we greeted each other with a kiss and then we went out to breakfast with her friend and if you didn’t know any better you’d look at us and assume we’re in a relationship. She is just so easy to talk to and we constantly make each other laugh and the chemistry is seriously amazing but it’s also understood that it’s not ever gonna lead anywhere serious (I think) and when I’m away we barely ever talk to each other and just live our lives. She dates people, I do my thing. It’s like the perfect situation Weezer™️. I don’t really want to have a “what are we” conversation cause I really like what we are but I also think that I’m a little more than just physically attracted to her and want to be able to express that. Also, she has an 11 year old son so I think that’s partly why we are able to have the relationship we do without expectations. Was planning on telling her all this the other day but we went out to breakfast and her friend was there and then I didn’t get to see her again. I’m kinda just rambling now.

TL;DR: I think I lowkey love this woman and want to tell her that but also don’t want our dynamic to change

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, that dynamic sounds good. Plus, she's Christian so you know she's a good gal.

19. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

She’s not Christian !!

This world ain’t big enough for two Christian moms

20. Mrplum5089

Trusted

Dating apps suck in my area cause if you wanna have any success you have to use tinder because the “better” ones (Hinge, OKC) have hardly any users near me

21. Mrplum5089

Trusted

Hopefully it’ll be better when I move to a more metropolitan area

22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Please, we all know who you're talking about in that post.

23. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

:cringe:

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

98E0A1BD-BEC1-4A7A-A28F-667F1AFD0216.jpeg

25. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious