Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 43

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

As someone who has been with my wife since before smartphones were a thing, what’s that like? Like if I was single that shit would terrify me. But it also seems like it could be fun. Lol

Colby Searcy likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

95% bots and like 5% actual people and it’s hard to impress with pictures and bios. It’s just the worst.

3. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

That’s kind of what I figured

4. Dog with a Blog

I feel like I’m sorta in love with this woman in the Bay Area but I’m hesitant to use that word cause it’s often met with expectations and is used in conjunction with some sort of commitment. But we have a really interesting dynamic where whenever we see each other, which is basically just when I’m in the Bay, we always pick up right where we left off. Like, the other day I went to her house and we greeted each other with a kiss and then we went out to breakfast with her friend and if you didn’t know any better you’d look at us and assume we’re in a relationship. She is just so easy to talk to and we constantly make each other laugh and the chemistry is seriously amazing but it’s also understood that it’s not ever gonna lead anywhere serious (I think) and when I’m away we barely ever talk to each other and just live our lives. She dates people, I do my thing. It’s like the perfect situation Weezer™️. I don’t really want to have a “what are we” conversation cause I really like what we are but I also think that I’m a little more than just physically attracted to her and want to be able to express that. Also, she has an 11 year old son so I think that’s partly why we are able to have the relationship we do without expectations. Was planning on telling her all this the other day but we went out to breakfast and her friend was there and then I didn’t get to see her again. I’m kinda just rambling now.

TL;DR: I think I lowkey love this woman and want to tell her that but also don’t want our dynamic to change

5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, that dynamic sounds good. Plus, she's Christian so you know she's a good gal.

6. Dog with a Blog

She’s not Christian !!

This world ain’t big enough for two Christian moms

7. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Dating apps suck in my area cause if you wanna have any success you have to use tinder because the “better” ones (Hinge, OKC) have hardly any users near me

8. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully it’ll be better when I move to a more metropolitan area

9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Please, we all know who you're talking about in that post.

10. Dog with a Blog

:cringe:

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Dog with a Blog

98E0A1BD-BEC1-4A7A-A28F-667F1AFD0216.jpeg

12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

13. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

14. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

If you don’t take them too seriously (which you shouldn’t) they’re fun. And you can actually meet someone significant even if you’re using them casually.

15. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

My gf goes away for two weeks at a time so I have a solid two week play time then two weeks off when she’s back. It’s like having withdrawal symptoms every two weeks

16. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

What was your reaction/where did the conversation go after that?

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

With a comment like that, there's no relationship there anymore. Do you have family nearby either you or her can go to while you figure out next steps?

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I'd recommend NOT agreeing to anything until you meet with lawyers. She doesn't deserve to be bought out, you should figure out what the legal system suggests and do what's in your best interest. If you make more than her, child support will definitely be an issue, so you don't want to agree to buy her out of the house, and then be hit with that down the road as well. Definitely keep track of any texts, conversations, etc. that will be in your favor if things get ugly down the road.

This situation sucks man, I've been through and it's no good.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

It would probably be more traumatic if his parents live together but can't talk to each other

20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

After that comment I don’t think you can come back from that, you’ll have to spend some time a part I feel to gather yourself and figure out what each one of you want long term. If you are considering working on the relationship anyways.

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Also I think you can still be good parents even if you are separated, but staying together forcing the relationship while exposing the child to a potentially toxic relationship seems like not a great idea either.

22. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

i went on 2 dates in a day 2 weeks ago. both went well and have continued to go well.

:teethsmile:

23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Threesome, who says no?

24. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

25. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

You’re the other gal???