Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 42

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I’d say an inch and a half diameter

2. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

3. cherrywaves

Trusted

I have gone back on The Apps again and this shit is so frustrating sometimes. Especially Bumble where you get a message, respond in a way relevant to conversation, and then nothing(???) lol

4. Dog with a Blog

:musical:Back to the apps where we began,
    Feelin as good as lovers can, you know:musical:

5. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Lmao this drives me nuts. My past few matches on Bumble is them saying like “Hey!” or some other greeting that doesn’t really break the ice, and then I respond by saying like “Hey how’s it going?” and next thing I know BOOM, unmatched.

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

dating apps reassure me that I’m going to be alone for the rest of my life. There’s literally NO ONE that catches my interest. I live in the worst town for dating

7. cherrywaves

Trusted

Lol right, even if they ask you a question about something in your profile and you respond, tumbleweeds baby

Signifire likes this.
  8. cherrywaves

Trusted

They are only good if you live in the city, as I learned from living at home for the better part of the past year

9. Carmen SD

Trusted

I set up a 35 mile radius and there’s still no one. My area is just generally terrible for dating tho. The seemingly good ones (not many) want kids in the future so it makes it even more difficult.

10. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Anybody ever do an open relationship or explore that route? Haven’t read through the whole thread or previous ones

GrantCloud, bigmike and SlappinCups like this.
  11. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

My ex was poly but her and I were in a monogamous relationship because it’s not for me. But I’ve been around it a good amount.

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I just imagine it’s a lot of work. Like me and my wife are good and we have talked about what if’s but I don’t think either one of us would do it.

bigmike, GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  13. I’ve caught a terrible flu right before my boyfriend gets back to Melbourne :verysad:

SlappinCups and Dog with a Blog like this.
  14. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

That's kinda where we are too but not necessarily the relationship/dating aspect

GrantCloud likes this.
  15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Same honestly.

GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

I’ve said it before but my thoughts on it are that I think I could do it if that was how the relationship started but going from long term monogamous to poly seems like a nearly impossible switch

Sorry Mary!!! That sucks. But now you get to experience what it’s like to have a significant other take care of you when you’re sick :blush:

SlappinCups, Colby Searcy and Mary V like this.
  17. Thank you! I’ll be okay!

18. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

It is immense work. The major key is obviously communication. Like poly people deal with all the same jealousy as non-poly people but the ones I were around the most were amazing at talking through everything and understanding things aren’t personal. It’s incredible to see and be around but definitely confirmed it’s not something I can do.

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

@bigmike our girlfriends share bdays!

20. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

21. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah I think what we have discussed is more along the lines of swinging than adding to the relationship. Lol. We are pretty comfortable with each other and the idea of spicing things up. But definitely seems like a tricky situation at times

23. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

9AF49B6F-3C1A-40CD-8158-3AA8FDDB5890.jpeg

My relationship has homework wtfff

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I need to be allowed to play video games for 5 hours straight

25. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

dating apps suck