Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 32

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

947A39A0-6EC8-4D57-8323-46D6AF7FF88C.jpeg

I recommend never moving

0/10

But she’s pretty great

Photo sponsored by Home Depot

2. ItsJoe

Joe

Thank you everyone who replied.

After some thought and reflection harbouring negative thoughts is not the right way to deal with how I feel. I know that it's a time in my life that had a purpose, but they never intended to hurt me and I shouldn't think ill of them to spite my face. I do try to keep my mind active, but I do have a habit of ruminating thoughts, especially if I just lay in bed looking at my phone. I will be more pro active, and think of them more positively than how I have been lately, thank you.

3. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

ya it’s disgusting
    thanks bb you can call her that if you like i guess

4. Dog with a Blog

Yoooooo I drunkenly slid into some girl’s DMs last night, someone I do not know, and she just hit me back with a “hi, ur adorable” that’s not how that’s supposed to work what do

5. Dog with a Blog

Unless she means like, “wow, you’re an adorable little idiot for thinking I’d be into you” haha

6. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

What is your gut reaction? Because the answer is the opposite of that.

7. Dog with a Blog

Ok so my gut was that she meant it so in truth she thinks I’m a dummy. Got it.

8. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Ur a dog, most people find dogs adorable u DUMMY

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lol what a big doofus amirite

10. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

He really woofed that one up

11. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

He barked at the wrong DM’s and got snarled at for it, eh?

SlappinCups and bigmike like this.
  12. Dog with a Blog

Lol this girl is obsessed with my friend and will randomly text/dm him and I swear to god if she wasn’t someone that he actually new irl I’d say she was a bot. Who the fuck talks like this? Lol. And he never talks to her other than a simple reply so it makes it all the weirder.

2C206CA7-C75B-4AA3-A9BB-E6C52F5963D3.jpeg

coleslawed, iCarly Rae Jepsen and Ken like this.
  13. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

what's her number.... i'll uh research it

14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

what the fuck are they putting in the water in your town

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

Dog with a Blog and Ken like this.
  16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

But...what was his response to the kissing message?

17. Dog with a Blog

He didn’t reply

GrantCloud, SlappinCups and Ken like this.
  18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Bad dog.

19. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

if by “hitting on” they mean “asking generic questions and maybe accidentally unmatching when he pulled his phone out of his pocket” then yes

also she did match and we were chatting nicely until the app wouldn’t let me reply. so either i don’t know how to phone or she deleted the app/had second thoughts.

20. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

well.. I am ready to get engaged (just bought the ring) but now my girlfriend tells me that she's changed her mind and wants to have kids... I don't really feel the same way. So yeah. I don't know what to think at all.

Shrek, GrantCloud, bigmike and 3 others like this.
  21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

this is really fucking me up.

22. Dog with a Blog

Damn, that sucks. Sorry man. Prior to this, she had always been on the same page? Why the change of heart? I guess it’s better she tell you this now though.

GrantCloud, SlappinCups and Ken like this.
  23. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Is that a huge deal breaker?

GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

When we first started dating she said she didn't think she wanted them. I told her I definitely didn't. A couple weeks ago she hits me with "I kinda think I do want them" and then last night she said "I definitely do want them."

I'm in the definitely don't want camp. I suppose there's a chance that in a couple years I will change my mind, but it's much more likely that I won't change my mind.

25. Dog with a Blog

I mean, it definitely could be for me. If my partner wanted to have kids and I was staunchly against it or visa versa and we stuck together it could lead to a lot of resentment down the road

Shrek, GrantCloud, Mary V and 2 others like this.