Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2 Dating 2 Relationships Thread II: The Squeakquel NSFW • Page 27

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, May 12, 2019.

1. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I wanna try to not meet people solely from dating apps but I have no idea where/how to do it lol they’re no clubs around here

GrantCloud and waking season like this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Kissing is weird, right?? Like attaching ur mouth to another mouth is weird. discuss.

3. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Tho another person’s mouth is probably the least weird place you could attach your mouth

GrantCloud and Mrplum5089 like this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I feel like the least weird place would be like... Someone's elbow. Elbows don't have morning breath and I feel like maybe unlike the great leg washing debate, ppl may wash their arms???? But I guess shoving an elbow in ur mouth wouldn't look as romantic. But if u could feel a spark still I feel like it'd be true love

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

people don’t wash their legs?

6. Dog with a Blog

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I didn’t even think of that until I saw the episode of youre the worst where Gretchen is like “wait, you have to wash your legs, I though the soap that fell down did the job” or whatever she said lmao.

8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Then I was like I need to wash my legs.

9. Dog with a Blog

Prolly looked like something getting power washed

10. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Kinda weird seeing someone I went on a date with six months ago post about getting married today

11. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

GrantCloud likes this.
  12. Dog with a Blog

Hey you can’t trash me that was weeks ago

SlappinCups and GrantCloud like this.
  13. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

consider yourself retroactively trashed fella

GrantCloud and Dog with a Blog like this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

my girlfriend and I just go right to bashing tongues. No lips needed.

bigmike, Colby Searcy and SlappinCups like this.
  15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't posted in here in forever, but I have several people who liked me (on Hinge and Tinder), and I just have this irrational fear of accepting any of them and having a conversation. Not sure if that's just my normal social anxieties, or if it's just a sign I'm not ready to date.

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think its just kind of unnatural. I never felt comfortable with dating that way at all. I'd say give it some more time and see if anything happens without an app. Push to be happy on your own and let something fall on you.

17. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

this is me.

currently 6 days ghosted from the first chat on Hinge that's been more than "Hey!" "hi" or "I like your nose ring" (which is surprisingly common?)

18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

you just like everyone on tinder, right? that's how that's supposed to work?

coleslawed and SlappinCups like this.
  19. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

GrantCloud and SlappinCups like this.
  20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I think some people do this. I probably swipe on 1/80-100 people. It's not that I find everyone completely unattractive, but I'm just insanely picky/judgemental. Like, she can be a total bombshell, but if she has snapchat filters it's a no-go. If there's guns, it's a no-go. Conservative/christian? No thanks. Sometimes their bio is a huge turn off. It's all trash, but it kills time during a good poop.

coleslawed and CarpetElf like this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I always swiped through the attractive or odd girls and then sorted through the ones who would actually message me afterward. I don't think I ever found anyone worth going out with a second time through the apps.

SlappinCups likes this.
  22. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Apparently if you like every account it’ll give your account less traffic cause it’ll assume you’re a bot. I swipe realistically on people I’d actually want to go out with, less matches but more excitement when you finally get one lol

23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

So if I dont swipe right all the time then I'd get less than zero matches?

24. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

It works on the ELO rating system so the more people you swipe on that do not swipe on you, the more your profile is buried.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Electric Light Orchestra invented Tinder!?